Labor Day Challenge Lets do it!

You're on Page 9 of 12
Go to
  • blah...I feel the same way to Sue. I just pick myself up and brush myself off.

173 today....no anywhere near by goal of 159 but closer than I was 2 months ago. I will be in the 160's by the end of the month.....
  • Well... I am rooting you on Smith! Whatching that ticker move to the 160's! ( Oh my dream!!!) You have a cheerleader here!! Go Go GO Go GO Go go lololol
  • good night for beer....
  • I'm in!
    Sw. 187
    Cw. 181
    Goal. 168
  • Happy Friday!!!! Vacation starts at 5pm tonight!!! Holding at 187 but I think I am going to see progress again. My 16w Just My Size Walmart Jeans are getting very loose in the legs and butt however my apple waist as usual is the last hold out!!!! Walking is easier than ever with almost 40 pounds off!! Challenge for the week - family get together where my sister-in-law only wants to serve pizza and beer. She declined my offer to bring salad!!! Yikes!! I asked my husband if we could barbecue some chicken before we even leave the house so I can have a nice meal before the party as pizza is not a choice for me!!
  • Quote: Happy Friday!!!! Vacation starts at 5pm tonight!!! Holding at 187 but I think I am going to see progress again. My 16w Just My Size Walmart Jeans are getting very loose in the legs and butt however my apple waist as usual is the last hold out!!!! Walking is easier than ever with almost 40 pounds off!! Challenge for the week - family get together where my sister-in-law only wants to serve pizza and beer. She declined my offer to bring salad!!! Yikes!! I asked my husband if we could barbecue some chicken before we even leave the house so I can have a nice meal before the party as pizza is not a choice for me!!
    LuLu, my favorite is beer, but that is just brutal! I like the idea of eating first and saying, I would love to eat pizza but I'm soo full but thanks! Good luck and enjoy your vacation and if worse comes to worse, you can eat the topping of the pizza.
  • Quote: Happy Friday!!!! Vacation starts at 5pm tonight!!! Holding at 187 but I think I am going to see progress again. My 16w Just My Size Walmart Jeans are getting very loose in the legs and butt however my apple waist as usual is the last hold out!!!! Walking is easier than ever with almost 40 pounds off!! Challenge for the week - family get together where my sister-in-law only wants to serve pizza and beer. She declined my offer to bring salad!!! Yikes!! I asked my husband if we could barbecue some chicken before we even leave the house so I can have a nice meal before the party as pizza is not a choice for me!!
    Boo! I would bring the salad regardless!
  • I didn't remember if I joined this! haha I guess I did!
    Down 7lbs! 5 more to go for my mini goal!!

Lulu - enjoy your vacation!!!
  • this yo-yo is driving me nuts!!! Treadmill is suppose to be delivered tomorrow so hopefully I can get my cardio into shape, that is what i really need!

172.5....again!! 13.5 from goal : (

simply....congrates on the 7 pounds!!! That's awesome....

;lulu....have fun on your vacation!! Yea, eat or bring something you can eat....or just have fun and enjoy!
  • Smith- You will get there! Is there something you can look at and pinpoint whats going on?
  • I think it's the fake sugar....I was eating quite a bit with the low carb ice cream, dt pop, dt jello, dt juice paired with my vodka. I started drinking beer and eating meat and veggies and cutting out the fake sugar and I'm down a few pounds this week....

My doc really liked my weight loss!!! Almost time to hit her up for med decrease....
  • SW 254
    CW 246 Finally can say 60 lbs off... gosh.. this is taking so long (but I am going to have my thyroid checked out as it is (right side) really swollen
    GW 239
    RGW 244

I just might make my RGW just might or WILL! lol

smith... I hope you had a downward movement today?! 171???

Simply... I am so sorry if I had not answered your question about the beer diet... IANG (one of our wonderful posters in the 5 lbs off area - not doing Atkins however) eats breakfast and lunch and just has beer for dinner (NO FOOD)... Its a god send when you have a stall as it flushes the water out of you and as long as you do not eat... it works.... I just try it 1 night a week to get rid of the add on water weight... or if I have had enough. It does work... (He likes HOPPY Beers)... But this is not part of Atkins.. so I can't recomend it... I just had gotten to my last straw (but now I might have a physical reason for my stalls... will find out in the future when I get my Thyroid checked)..
  • Quote: I think it's the fake sugar....I was eating quite a bit with the low carb ice cream, dt pop, dt jello, dt juice paired with my vodka. I started drinking beer and eating meat and veggies and cutting out the fake sugar and I'm down a few pounds this week....

My doc really liked my weight loss!!! Almost time to hit her up for med decrease....
    Smith...... Fake sugar does affect us. See what happens when you cut back alittle
  • Sue.... yea 60 pounds gone and forever!!! What a feat!!! You must be beaming!! I've been on thyroid meds for 15 years, some say it's harder even with meds to lose. Maybe I don't notice since I've been on them for so long.

ok sue it worked....171 this morning

My treadmill delivered yesterday but I had a few beers with the football game so I just played with it, today I've got to get busy with a test run. I may have to start with the c25k program.
  • I can jog 3 miles!!! I was so intensely worried I couldn't manage a single mile and I busted out 3 miles!! I am so happy, excited, shocked....unbelievable!!