You're on Page 3 of 9
Go to
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
    7 Minute Premix from Strong Knees
    Breathing Exercises to Calm the Mind from Yoga for Stress Relief

Laura Great job on the TF!

Have a great day!
  • A friend emailed me this link. She knows how much I love animals. Our pets have such a hard life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRgQaOOZRo4
  • everyone!

Adorable video, Diana! I love all animals but love dogs the most

Fire 60 today is done!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    TF Fire 45 EZ w/weighted gloves
    Leslie Sansone Yellow Mile

Laura Do you have any special Summer plans?

Teacher Do you find it easier or harder to stick with your food plan with your DH away?
  • Laura- hi

Diana- yes, it's easier at home since he's gone. But today I went to lunch with a friend for Chinese so that wasn't a good choice. I'm all over the place.

It's soooo hot here!!!

today- aqua body design ymca- it's a cardio and weights class
  • Diana- I love the sleeping animals!!!!
  • Quote: Diana- I love the sleeping animals!!!!
    Aren't they cute? I am not a cat person, but I loved how the Mama cat cuddled her baby. Did you see that? All of those poor sleepy puppies. They have such a hard life.

Teacher All the aqua classes sound fun to me. Try to stay cool. Did the landscaping help with the drainage issues?
  • GREAT workouts, ladies!

Diana - it was amazing how the mommy took her baby

We actually have a vacation planned for Maui in August!! Have to get the pounds off AGAIN.
  • Diana- I did see the cute kitty and mommy moment. I'm more of a dog person too.

Laura- Maui is so beautiful. I live on Oahu for 5 years and went to Maui a few times. It will to be so much fun for you!!!

I really liked this water class tonight. The only thing is the lady played all rock and roll music. I mean 1 or 2 rock songs is okay but I like to have some more current music. That's just me being picky. I'm trying a different class tomorrow with a different teacher.

Last night I added on: Good Nights Sleep from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Have a great day!
  • Hey ladies!!

Nice workouts . Teacher, I know what you mean about the music - it's so important to have great music. I bet it was still a good workout! That's so cool that you lived on oahu for 5 years :jealous: i remember you mentioned that when I went to Oahu last year!!

Diana - hope that you're well!!

Today-- fire 45 and Lower 20!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    Jeanette Jenkins Cardio Kickboxing w/weighted gloves
    7 Minute Premix from Strong Knees

Teacher How was your class today?

Laura Great combo for you. How many days a week are you using weights?
  • Hi ladies!!!

Today's water class was sooo great! By far my favorite. It was Water Tabata – Intense interval training. The teacher was who I used to take most of my zumba classes. So she has great music and is very intense. I'm going back next Wed I wish she taught more outside water classes.

today- water tabata 1 hour ymca

Last night I added on: Energy Balancing Yoga Practice from Quick Start Yoga For Weight Loss

I will be back later.

Have a great day!
  • Hey!!!

Diana - 2-3 times a week usually works for me for strength training. I'm going to make sure I do TF lower, tone or sculpt each time as my lower body is my larger area!

Teacher - hope that you're having a good day! Any travel plans coming up?

Fire 45 today with 3 women from school. Awesome working out with them