down 6 lbs and one pant size

• In just under 3 weeks I have started getting toned, dropped a pant size, and lost 6 lbs. My teenage son says he can see a big difference in my face and neck (I even got back my dimple I forgot I had, I do not think I have seen it for decades.). I gained a little the first week because of muscle gain. It was discouraging...I wanted to see that scale go down...but it sure was nice seeing myself getting toned, the clothes getting looser, and feeling all around so much better. I bought a fitbit and it has been a huge motivator for me. I know without a doubt I can lose the the rest (30 lbs). It will just take lots of time and lots of hard work.
  • Amazing progress!!!!!! That's amazing to hear!!! You've got the perfect attitude to reach your goal!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Thank you, northernchick and Mozzy!
  • i am a little bit shorter than you (5,0) but weight the same and have the same goal weight...and i lost 8 lbs.. what a difference those few lbs make. I also bought a fitbit and the scale and its a huge motivater. I like how when i weight myself every morning and it shows on myfitnesspal the total weight lost, and it was entered for me by a scale that cannot cheat!!! i love the fitbit because it shows calories in vrs calories out, and motivates me to reach my daily goals so i find myself walking a lot more everyday.
  • Congratulations! Your positive attitude is going to be a huge helping hand during the process. Keep it up and congrats again!!
  • Congrats! Our starting point and goals are not far off from each other - it is very encouraging to see success! Keep it up