Ug, tired just thinking about it but I won, damnit.

• I had a super stressful day yesterday and when I went to the grocery store after work, I kept walking around the store, putting stuff in my basket and taking it out like a crazy person. Finally, in my mind I started chanting "I'm not going to eat my feelings, I'm NOT going to eat my feelings!" I chose a healthy option for dinner, ate it, felt full. I still haven't dealt with the stress but I'm learning to.
  • You sure did win! It's not always easy resisting temptation but it's worth the effort.
  • That is such a huge victory because fighting that battle of not giving in seems to add on more stress, and after a stressful day you just want some relief. Congrats on the good food choices, and hopefully you found a way to deal with the stressful work day at home.
  • Major victory you won! In my case, stress always seems to win out. I am an emotional eater and still have trouble getting that under control. I had family issues a week or two ago and of course sought comfort in food, though I am 100lbs down and know better that part has yet to change :/
  • Good for you!
  • Thank you all for the support. It really makes a difference to know others are listening.
  • Major yahoo!!!!

As a fellow feeling eater, I say.... You go girl!!