Does anyone use the chatroom?

• Hi All,

Just wondered if the chatroom option for this sight was every really used? I've gone there a few times but no one is ever in there. Wonder if there is a specific time? I know that it says "on the hour" and something about 9 pm but that's not an easy time for me.

Maybe we could create a time? When I'm reading or posting I know there are others doing it as well - thought it be nice to have "live" discussions.

Just a thought

Deb
  • we have thought about this before, maybe we can schedule a time to "chat" as a group? whenever i check into the room nobody is there as well.
  • I am always the only one in there, too.

Also, they changed how you get in & now I can't figure it out--when I had a hard enough time getting in there in the first place.
  • Maybe we should all try to go to the chatroom at like 8 pm est everynight for a while and see how many people there is then?
  • There is a link to a thread that explain all the chat features. Take a look there - that should help.

Pretty easy - when you get there - just key in a name (don't use a password) and click login.

To logout - right mouse click over the text of the conversation and choose logout.
  • Its funny, we are all loging in to the chat room, and no one is ever there! I think that I have only seen people once or twice in there. I will say that I would love to chat with everyone, but 8 pm est would never work for me, as it is only 5 here and that is smack in the middle of my dh getting home, dinner getting made, and a mad scramble to pick up the house. It is a good idea, though and I would try to make it whenever I could.
  • chat rooms
    Could someone post the times in all the time zones. do we have 3 or 4 zones?
    Could we pick a time that would be at least practical for all. Later Sandylynn
  • I have been to the chat room too a few times, only once did I find anyone there.

On another web site, some of the ladies would start a thread and invite anyone else who was on line at the time to go to chat. Maybe something like that could be done here instead of setting a specific time. There are little boxes at the bottom of each person's post (little box with arrows in it ~ down by where it says profile) these change to a green color when a person is on line ~ so you know if others are on line at the same time you are.

It would be fun to be able to chat with others sometime.

Gayle