Starting WW again! (for the last time hopefully :P)

• I've tried WW a couple of times before and had actually gotten some results, I fell off the wagon however and stopped tracking my progress. Hopefully I'll get some really good recipes on here that will add some variety to my meals! I'm really excited to be starting up again and having people to share it with makes it even better.

- Sydney
  • Sydney, I too just started WW. So far I am doing pretty good at it. Much better than I thought. I got that little calculator and that helps. Things I thought were ok were horrible points, no wonder I am still in the 230 range! I like the idea of zero foods! Good support here! So far I have lost almost 4 bags of sugar (as my daughter puts it) Long way to go....buddy needed...Dawn
  • Welcome welcome, ladies!
  • Yeah the zero foods are great! I love all kind of fruit so it really works out well for me! I went over my point total for the day today though . However, I don't expect to be perfect in the first week or so, it's more getting to know how many points the things I usually eat are so I can eat them with more caution down the road. It's a learning experience the first couple of weeks I guess! Thanks again for the warm welcomes!

- Sydney
  • Remember you can always use your weekly points. They are there to be used so don't beat yourself up if you used some of them.
  • One thing I wish I did before my points started dwindling... Is eat more part skim/ full fat dairy. It seems like all the yogurt and milk I get at this point is Fat Free just because I didn't integrate those routines until my points were on a downward slope... I miss milk fat. LOL......

Best of luck to both of you! You can do it! Don't stop!
  • Good job Congratulations!