NSV- Sleeveless work shirt!

• I did the unthinkable- I bought a sleeveless shirt to wear to work! Ahh!

Also, all the way down to my current weight I've bought clothes on the small size so they would last longer. Now that I'm trying to figure out my goal weight, it's a hard habit to break. I bought 2 shirts at Kohls today that I could have probably bought a size smaller if I knew I was gonna lose another 10 lbs. But I"m just not sure if it will happen so I bought the size that fits right now.

If I get the tummy tuck, I bet I'll lose another size from that, but that is a decision for another day...
  • That is awesome! I have so many cute tanks and sleeveless shirts and of course only wear them with sleeved shirts or shrugs. I love reading that something as wonderful as bearing the whole arm is possible.
  • Congrats, underwater!! You keep inspiring me with all of your NSVs, I hope to follow in your footsteps!
  • I just realized this means I will have to shave my arm pits regularly now
  • Quote: I just realized this means I will have to shave my arm pits regularly now
  • I always buy small clothes too to ungrow into them! It's mad. Especially when you forget you had them and they end up too big!
  • Congrats, Underwater!!! Will your work let you do a new work photo every day??? haha it would be awesome!!!!!
  • Awesome NSV, I hope one day to do the same. Congrats!!
  • Awesomeness!!!