Jumping Jehosaphat it's June! Maintainers exercise thread!

You're on Page 10 of 10
Go to
  • June 29: Somehow I managed to get talked into subbing on a mixed doubles tennis team. I played my first match today. We were on the court 2 hours, 20 min. It was 88 degrees when we finished. It was brutal.
  • Quote: June 28: 95 minutes bikram yoga

Totals:
    28 workouts
    2307 minutes
    June 29: 100 minutes bikram yoga.... Was debating going back for a second class but dd wants me to help her paint chairs outside and it's well over 100 degrees out so I think that counts!

Totals:
    29 workouts
    2407 minutes
  • June 29: 50 minutes weight lifting (lats and delts)
    2:20 yard work - garden is looking FANTASTIC!!
  • June 29
    90 min weights full body and abs
    60 min hiking
    June 30 Marathon shopping trip!
  • Sunday, June 30th:

15 minute Stairmaster warmup
    60 minute shoulders, biceps & triceps
    45 minute spin class
    Deadlifts with a fixed barbell, squats in the Smith machine.

I set up the Smith machine, put on the foam collar, got my weights on, swigged some water, opened up my tiny notebook in which I record my weight & reps, decided I had to pee (TMI ... and didn't want to pee myself, since it was a heavy weight) and went down to the ladies room. When I got back, some guy had stolen my setup. He didn't even change the weights. Said he didn't know anyone was on it. Very annoying. Guess I shouldn't have even left my setup for a minute or two. But how could he not have known someone was on it, what with the setup, the towel, the water bottle, the notebook, etc.? I had that Invisible Woman feeling that men sometimes give me.
  • Of course he knew it was someone else's setup. Bozo.

June 30: 45 min dog walk, power class
  • Quote: June 29: 100 minutes bikram yoga.... Was debating going back for a second class but dd wants me to help her paint chairs outside and it's well over 100 degrees out so I think that counts!

Totals:
    29 workouts
    2407 minutes
    June 30: 60 minutes Zumba in the morning, 95 minutes Bikram Yoga in the afternoon--- it was 99 outside before yoga and still 99 after yoga-- I was dripping sweat as soon as class started. I have drank so much water since class!

Totals:
    31 workouts
    2532 minutes
  • June 30: Prospect Mountain hike, up and down, 3.4 miles. Realized I'm in pretty decent hiking shape, kept accidentally leaving my roommate behind.