Before/After Photos

You're on Page 3 of 8
Go to
  • Here is my latest before and after, the after was taken today at 112lbs lost
  • Quote: Here is my latest before and after, the after was taken today at 112lbs lost
    112 lbs! That is amazing and inspiring! Way to go Monica, you look fabulous!
  • Here is my journey

• I just want to thank everyone who has before and after. It is a great motivator to see others' success.
  • Quote: 112 lbs! That is amazing and inspiring! Way to go Monica, you look fabulous!
    Thank you so much
  • I finally posted before/during pictures in my profile.. Yikes, scary move! Of course I was oblivious before to what I really looked like. I started on 3/26/13. The last photo was from Monday 6/3/13. Not long at all for such a huge transformation! Good luck!
  • This is my first before/during photos
    I have a long way to go, but I am really happy with a success thus far.

One of my clients that I haven't seen in over a week saw me today and said that I was melting. Felt good

• Quote: This is my first before/during photos
    I have a long way to go, but I am really happy with a success thus far.

One of my clients that I haven't seen in over a week saw me today and said that I was melting. Felt good
    Looking good. Keep up the great work!
  • Quote: Here is my latest before and after, the after was taken today at 112lbs lost
    Monica - such an inspiration you have been. Thanks!
  • Quote: Looking good. Keep up the great work!
    Thank you!!!

You have been a great inspiration!

Thank you
  • Here is my current before/during pics. I still have a long way to go, but there's good improvement there I think!

• Quote: Here is my current before/during pics. I still have a long way to go, but there's good improvement there I think!
    Awesome job! And congrats on the color run!!
  • Quote: Here is my current before/during pics. I still have a long way to go, but there's good improvement there I think!

That's an excellent improvement!
    Awesome job, keep it up!
  • Before/During/After

After was taken about 3 days before hitting goal.

• Quote: Before/During/After

After was taken about 3 days before hitting goal.
    Great job!!!!!
    Great pics!