Holly is in onederland!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • How does it feel? Did you jump up and down after getting off the scale?

Congratulations!!! We're all so proud of you!!!

Hugs,
    Sherry
  • Hooray for Holly!! Congratulations on your success..keep up the great work!

Miki
  • Holly's in onederland!!!

Holly's in onederland!!!

Holly's in onederland!!!

((((HUGS)))) I am so excited for you **Sandi does her happy dance**

Way to go girl!! I knew you could do it!!

Woooooo Hoooooo!!!

• Yay Holly I am so so so proud of you! You're my inspiration girl!
  • YAY!!! That is AWESOME, You are a real inspiration! Keep up the GREAT work!!
  • You're my hero too!!! Wow!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you, Miss Holly!! Really, you're too cool. Congratulations. -Apryl
  • yippeeeee yahooooooo!!!!!!
    this is so exciting!!!!! AND inspirational... and fabulous... and and and...

what are you doign to celebrate???? this deserves something really neat!!!!!
  • Holly,
    I've been eyeing the weekly weigh-in posts to see if you did it this week and somehow I missed it. . .

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so proud of you!
  • haha, i wasn't jumping up and down. i was more like "scale, you are crazy!" i got a 10 lb wight and tested it. i'm still not SURE it's right you guys!

i'm blushing again. can't handle the attention i guess.

i'll let you know tomorrow if i really am. if i'm not, you'll get to embarrass me again in a week or two. heh.
  • Wow You go girl! You are doing so great - well done!
  • Holly - You have worked SO HARD for this goal! ENJOY IT!!! (That's an order! ) If it is a water sort of fluke and the scale does go up a few next week, that's okay. You made it! You saw it! You know now that it's possible!
  • YAY HOLLY!!! THAT's AWESOME!!! WAY TO GO!!
  • Holly, that is so cool! You've worked hard for this -- enjoy it!!
  • CONGRATS MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yay. thanks guys. well... this morning... it stayed the same! i really am in onederland. didn't even believe it. =)