Do you think this Visualizer gives a good estimate of what you look like shape wise?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's a BMI visualizer. Not exactly accurate but a good estimate? Try putting in your stats and post back whether or not the image is a good estimate of what shape you are in.

http://bmijs.is.tuebingen.mpg.de/en/...asses/get_data
  • I would say mines pretty close except a little less in the boobage area that can probably be moved down to the gut.

But overall I was pretty impressed.
  • Oh good! Thanks for the reply! I thought it was very close too! I keep on going to that site lol
  • I think the overall size is about right, but I have a completely different shape than that.
  • Yea, like Gordongirl said- overall size is about right but I have a totally different shape due to being very bottom heavy/pear-sized and have a fat pocket or two leftover on the outside of my thighs/legs.
  • Very cool website, but mine wasn't accurate. I have huge boobs and it doesn't take that into account
  • Cooool!
  • Like others said, the size was about right, but the distribution was all wrong. If only I carried my weight that proportionately haha. It'd be more accurate if it pushed the weight down to the hips/thighs and nipped in the waist.
  • I wish it had an additional setting for body types. I'm an apple; my stomach is much bigger proportionally, and my legs are much smaller. Then there's the whole boobs thing.

Still pretty cool to check out! I'm kinda surprised on how chunky the figure looks at my goal weight though . . .
  • Mine was basically spot on, except I had a bit larger upper arms. Luckily I'm proportionate like that. I dragged it down to my goal weight, and if that's accurate I might want to lower my goal weight a bit. But we shall see. Thanks for posting, pretty cool!
  • Yup, size is pretty close, distributed differently though.
  • Quote: Like others said, the size was about right, but the distribution was all wrong. If only I carried my weight that proportionately haha. It'd be more accurate if it pushed the weight down to the hips/thighs and nipped in the waist.
    Ditto.
  • Mine was nowhere close. I have NO junk in the trunk, much, MUCH bigger boobs, and a double stomach. If I looked like that model in real life, I wouldn't be getting a tummy tuck and boob lift in 2 weeks!
  • That app makes me larger, I look closer to when I punch in 120. People are usually shocked when I say I weigh 140ish. Luck I guess.
  • I am one of the fortunates who was fat all over and lost evenly all over. I think it's very accurate for me. My first reaction, however, was, "Hey, I'm thinner than that now!" Then the intelligent part of my brain kicked in and said, "No you aren't! Thinking you're smaller than you actually are is what let you get to 255 in the first place."

That's a really cool site.

Lin