Attention Shoppers: Sale at Victorias Secret

• 7 undies for $26!!!

I'm headed over there at lunch.

Through my almost-100 lb weight loss, I have bought exactly 1 new pair of undies. I feel like this sale was made for me!
  • Thank you for posting this! Seriously, the majority of my underwear are still Lane Bryant size 14/16... They're rather sad and baggy. I just haven't been wanting to pony up a lot of money to fix that. I will check this sale out!
  • What a sweet score! I gotta go and get some for sure!
  • I know, right?! I've been through a dozen pairs of jeans on my way down from size 22 to 10/12. Somehow the old cotton size 8 panties still get worn. Time for that to change!!!
  • I spent over a half hour choosing my 7 pairs. I don't really know what kind of underwear I like to wear, so I skipped the thongs but I got 7 pairs, mostly different cuts and materials
  • Hmmmm, even though i have about 25 pairs i might just have to get some more!
  • OMG this makes me realize how cheap I am! I still buy packs for like $8 for 6 pair! I can't imagine spending 4 bucks on a pair of underwear and that's cheap??!! LOL
  • Quote: OMG this makes me realize how cheap I am! I still buy packs for like $8 for 6 pair! I can't imagine spending 4 bucks on a pair of underwear and that's cheap??!! LOL
    I used to be like that but since loosing weight this is one thing i do for myself. About 95% of my clothes come from thirft stores, garage sales or other second hand stores.
  • Quote: OMG this makes me realize how cheap I am! I still buy packs for like $8 for 6 pair! I can't imagine spending 4 bucks on a pair of underwear and that's cheap??!! LOL
    I love to shop now that I can fit into most stores. I figure I'm gonna take all that money I saved by losing weight (buying junk food, spending future money on medical needs) and enjoy it! Shop! Travel! Entertainment!
  • Oh, I shop, trust me. But I guess panties just aren't my thing. DH isn't really into lingerie - He's like "Oh that's nice now let's get that off".

So, if I'm the only one who is going to see it...
  • I'm addicted to those undies! I can never resist a VS sale, I'm glad you've made it into their undies, some of them are so pretty and make you feel super sexy!