I can actually fit into my Maxi now!!!

• Ok so honestly I never really set this as a goal (to be honest I forgot I owned a Maxi dress, because I never wore since it didn't fit). But this morning I looking through the closet and there it was waaaay in the back next to my graduation gown.

Well since I lost 20 lbs since the last time I tried it on, i figured I'd see if I can finally fit it, and well yes I can perfectly!!! It boosted my confidence and makes me want to continue the awesome job I've been doing (well not lately I've kinda been slaking off ), but yea I just wanted to share my excitement. I guess this was my first sort of mini goal, and now I have to plan other ones to get this sort of amazing feeling i have now
  • Congratulations!! I love wearing things in my closet that I couldn't before. Now no more slacking! The next mini-goal is to make that dress too big!
  • That's awesome! I have a couple of items I'm hoping to fit into soon too. And I really hope soon I'll have to buy new clothes because mine will all be too big!
  • Thanks you guys! And yes i want all of my close to be to big on me! I don't ever want to buy close bigger than the sizes I have now, that should be my mini goal.
  • Congratulations and keep up the good work
  • Super yay!
  • Congrats! That is the BEST feeling
  • I love it! Congrats.
  • That's awesome, congrats!!! i love maxi dresses!
  • Awesomeness! Congrats! I love those kind of victories!