Medifast website problems...

• Seriously, it has me annoyed! I count on the food log area and it hasn't been letting me track my food on my mobile OR computer for 3 days! Is it just me??
  • I tried to do the food log on the website and it honestly annoys me how "rigid" it is I guess, anything off plan (almond milk, green tea) just isn't there for whatever reason. I try to keep up with it but already I feel like I won't.
  • you can add food to the "private food" section, just add all the nutritional info and name it. That's where I put my almond milk, because where they had it listed under "other food" was a higher calorie then the stuff I use. A lot of the stuff is there you just have to type it in under "other." Where I run into a problem is logging recipes. But I like knowing exactly how many carbs and cals I had before my lean and green so I know if I'm on track, even if I can't log it. And I like that it keeps track of how much food you have. When it works, that is, but it's down way too often.
  • Woops! Meant to post my other post elsewhere. The website also crashes a lot when I try and log meals and there have been times where I've logged a full days' worth of meals and then it crashes and I have to do it again. I agree, it has a lot of flaws.