Adios to the 140's and 150's-7

You're on Page 10 of 31
Go to
  • I'd love to join in! I'm new here, but not new to weight loss. My goal is the low 130s, where I was last summer before my massive regain.
  • Redrose Its amazing how much weight loss is a mind trip! Its like, there's these insane expectations of what it means to be healthy and fit. Certain weights that everyone wants to be or sizes everyone wants to be. I think its great that you are so close to goal and happy where you are. You have a great attitude towards weight loss and its really refreshing to see

Atarimae Haha I get weirdly paranoid about stuff too! Like I won't really count a weigh in till I've seen that weight 3 times, weird things like that, so I totally get the whole wanting to lurk thing

alexis

So yesterday I got home in the evening and with all my clothes on stepped on my scale and it read 150.0 >_< I'm away from my scale again till tomorrow since I'm visiting my boyfriend. Man, I hate getting all obsessive like this and some of you may remember my scale got taken away from me earlier, but its really because being in the 140s means so much to me. Like, I feel solidly not overweight there and people have always given me lots of compliments when I weigh around the 140s. Grrr!

Hey so I thought you guys might like to check this out http://sizes.darkgreener.com/ You put in your measurements and it tells you your size! Make sure to click US for the sizes though because I was on UK sizes without realizing it and started to get depressed haha
  • alexis I'm new too! I also love you avatar (I'm a sucker for anything small and fuzzy)

Dott I know how you feel with the obsessive thing. My roommate has a scale (and she's gone for the summer), but when I visit my parents the first thing I want to do is hop on the scale!

The last time I weighed myself (about 10 days ago) I was at 150.4-150.8 for three days straight. I've been really good since then, so I really hope it shows next week when my roommate moves back in with her scale.
  • Sounds like this is the group for me! I recently gained 26 pounds in three months and I'm trying to get back down to 130. Good luck everyone! And congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • *sigh* and here comes my TOM water retention. So close! Yet so far away! Lol

Welcome gravesgirl! You can do it!
  • gravesgirl

RedRose ugh so glad I'm done with TOM. I always retain 3-7lbs of water weight during it :/

So guys......I'M IN THE 140'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been this weight for 4 years! So happy I'm going to be so diligent about being on plan because I NEVER want to see those awful 150s again!
  • Dottington: CONGRATS!!! That's awesome!

Hi Gravesgirl!

I'm hovering right around 150, so hopefully I'll hit the 140s within the next couple of days! I've had a stressful week, but I've refrained from stress-eating which is huge for me
  • dottington yay yay yay!! Change your ticker girl!! Lol
  • I am so so close... 142.4 atm!
  • This thread is definitely one for me!

I'm really excited to everyone moving towards their goal! For me, I was in the 140s briefly in June but I gained nearly ten pounds so I'm here to get back into the 140s again!! I'm so close that I can't wait for the days to pass so the numbers can go down. I'm just 2lbs away and I hope that I can get outta there within the week!

Good luck & work hard, Ms A and everyone else!
  • Hi everyone,

I'm having a really hard time getting into the 130's! I keep bouncing around the between 140-143. I was 135ish two years ago and I felt amazing! Hoping to get back down there soon.
  • me too, I'm in
    I'm at 146 as of this morning. Really trying to get into my goal of the 130s.
    LisaTcan: i'm having such a hard time getting to the 130s, I haven't been that weight since like 5th grade. Which is sad but true. What are you doing to get the last 10 off?
    Merrily: Welcome as well you are so close to the 140s ! You can totally get there soon
  • Since I've been living out of my suitcase in motels for weeks while doing fieldwork, I haven't weighed in since Sept 4. I'm hoping that the long days heaving nets and the like will at least partially offset the restaurant-only field diet. Time will tell. Either way, I don't regret any of it.

I haven't had time to read back through posts but - congrats all on being awesome.
  • I am currently 141 - so close keep it up everyone
  • Ms. A: good job!!! so close to the 130s
    I'm up a lb...but TOM is here so I am attributing it to that. ugh.