Wonderslim 10

You're on Page 18 of 29
Go to
  • Glad to hear your knee is starting to feel better TaeBean I had reconstructive surgery on my left knee 15 years ago and I remember the pain all too well. I went from a very active lifestyle to...very not so active. And gained over 100 pounds because of that (among other reasons). And problems just kept coming on the more I weight I gained. The good news is, even with an injury, you can overcome it. Not only did my left knee have to be worked on, all the ligaments and tendons in my left ankle had to be repaired. Blegh! But...today (well, not today, but the present) I run. It is possible! Promise! And I can throw one more dousey out there...I was told to file disability last year. I was told at the ripe "old" age of 29 to file disability and that I would be on an O2 tank the rest of my life. I won't rehash the entire story right now...Lord knows you will certainly hear it sooner or later as I find I am both amazed that I overcame it and terrified it will happen again and probably dwell on it too much...but my point is...I was told I would never have any quality of life for the rest of my life. And I aim daily to prove them wrong. I am alive. I am not on an O2 tank. I am not disabled. And every day I get stronger and healthier. If I can do it...you can too

Today...my menu looks like this:

B - 1/2 a QuickTrip white chocolate/cranberry muffin (sorry, totatly had a craving and HAD to have it!) Threw the other 1/2 out so I won't be tempted. Coffee with 1 tablespoon mint creamer and 3 Splenda
    L - WS cream of chicken soup w/ WS chocolate chip cookie
    S - WS dark chocolate shake
    D - 2 egg plus 2 egg white omelet with 1/2 cup chopped spinach (equates to 2 cups raw) with 1 ounce lean ham, and 1/4 cup 2% cheese
    Workout will be 10 minutes jogging in place (still nursing my hip flexor) and 15 minutes abs
    Post work out will have EAS Carb AdvantEDGE shake

Calories: 1044 (846 net after exercise)
    Carbs: 59
    Fiber: 8
    Protein: 99
    fat: 37 (little high, but not too bad, from muffin)
  • 2 lbs. Down! Keep on keepin on!
  • Quote: 2 lbs. Down! Keep on keepin on!
    AWESOME!!!!
  • Zoesmom I am so glad to hear your story and I'm happy for you that you are pushing through and proving everyone wrong! Keep it up! You've been giving me lots of encouragement and inspiration so I hope as we go along, that I can do the same for you!

Awesome job nimblegranny!

Lots of inspiration! Excited to start!
  • YaY Nimble!

For me, I got my NLD shipment with the Dill Krinkles; I like them! I am disappointed with the lemon drink though, I like the berry blast much better. The drinks ARE easy to mix up though, since we only have 5 minutes at break to do so. I really like the pretzels as well. I got more of the brownie bars and the dark chocolate pudding too.

For din-din, I'm thinking chicken breast and steamed broccoli. Sweetie gets his with Chinese sauce and rice. That chicken also has breading on it (the Chinese stuff)

I guess I'll do a seated strength video for the exercise today.
  • Nimblegranny
    Quote:
    2 lbs. Down!
    FANTASTIC !!!!

TaeBean 37 Sorry, I wasn't here sooner to welcome you.
    I look forward to hearing of your progress.

This morning, I was trying to read and catch up on what has been going on here.

I am still dealing with my plateau, but at least I am not gaining. I have not been doing as much heavy exercise due to the high humidity. I have been trying to swim for at least an hour per day.

I am slowly phasing off WS , adding in real food and counting calories. I want to lose another 20 lbs. I will still be posting here, I intend to continue to use the shakes/puddings, iced cookies (yummy), and a few of the other products for snacks. I am hooked on the pudding/shakes.

Due to the amount of yardwork, exercise, and running after grandson, I need to readjust my food, so that I am eating more.

I had an NSV today. I was out shopping with a friend, she talked me into trying on a summer dress. I do not wear dresses, because I always think they make me look frumpy. The dress was a size Xtra Small The friend came in the dressing room and told me how great it looked, I still wasn't sure. This customer who had finished trying something on, looked at me and said the dress looked so damn cute on me, so........I bought it !!! Of course, than I needed a little shrug (sleeveless dress), and new shoes! Hmmm, now I just need somewhere to go and wear it!!!

Picking up grandson in the morning, he is spending the night. I will be back to posting everyday. (Ha, thought you were rid of me)...NOPE
  • Oh irish! How fantastic is that! X-Small?! TOO COOL!! SO proud of you and your sessy self! (I am also addicted to the shakes )

Me...I hit SIXTY POUND LOST THIS MORNING! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Take that you nasty little pounds you!

Today's menu looks like this (haven't counted up the calories, will do that later)

B - strawberry smoothie and coffee with splenda and 1 tbsn mint creamer
    L - V8 with WS chocolate chip cookie
    S - dark chocolate shake
    D - 7 ounces pork with garlic pepper asparagus and Italian seasoned broccoli

IF I work out today (today is my busy day) I will be doing Ripped in 30 and following my workout up with my typical EAS shake

How are you all looking?
  • zoesmom Thanks! 60 lbs !! Super FANTASTIC

Did a 20 minute workout first thing this morning.

Haven't made it downstairs to see what looks good for breakfast

Will post menu later. Have to feed the dogs and go pick up grandson.
  • Good for you Zoesmom! That is so great to hear!

Thanks for welcoming me Irish and congrats on your NSV! I am loving hearing the successes as well as the stuggles because I don't feel so alone in this. I am glad to hear about how much you all like the different foods from WS.

My order should be here by tomorrow I think and I want to start Monday.

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming!
  • Long time lurker, sporadic poster here. Today I jogged 3 miles, and did my first day on Wonderslim. I love the mocha shakes! They are probably the best protein shake I've had.

I've been reading your journeys and some of the older threads, and you have given me tons of motivation! Congrats on all you successes so far and the ones that are coming.
  • Hi Tiftastic! Sounds like you are a WS newbie like me. I havent received my order yet but I plan on starting Monday. These ladies on here are very motivational so I am excited to start. Good luck on your journey and keep us posted!
  • Tiff You should try those mocha shakes with some coffee and WF caramel

I take my left over coffee, put it in ice cube trays and freeze them. Then, in the morning (or whenever really) I will take 4 cubes of the coffee with a handful of regular ice and pop it in the blender with 4-6 ounces of water and the mocha shake and puree that puppy till I have a nice frozen coffee. Then, I drizzle a little WF caramel on top...and ohh...so freaking yummy

Glad you are no longer lurking...hope to hear more about you and your journey

Tae - I can't wait for you to start...going to be so much fun reading on your progress

Today's check in: Up a wee bit (drats...water weight) 233.3

B - Berry cruch cereal w/ coffee and mint creamer
    L - V8 and caramel pecan bar
    S - Mocha shake (you inspired me Tiff!)
    D - I...I dunno! :| Yes. I'll have it. But..what?!? Maybe...hmmm...maybe I'll have tuna cakes with summer veggies....I dunno yet. Will figure something out soon though
  • NSV time:

Today…I officially fit in the last “regular” sized JEANS (not plus sized and NOT stretch waist) I ever bought back in 2005.

Today…I am not only in “regular” jeans, but they are hip huggers, so they tend to run on the small size.

Today…I am in jeans that are a size 18….but when I bought these, I had to buy them large because they ran so small. I was a size 16 at the time. Which means…despite the fact these are a size 18, I can fit in a size 16.

Today…I am awesome.
  • Guess I should mention that at the start of my journy, I was in 24/26's...that were too tight
  • zoesmom YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME !!!!