New Bed Mate (even got 2 hours sleep)

• Well... not what u might be thinking... but I got my sleep apena machine yesterday and tried it for the first time last night. After having slept alot during the day yesterday I wasn't sure how it was gonna go... but I slept 2 straight hours without moving a muscle. What a difference. My husband said that was probably more deep sleep then I have gotten in years. I woke up having to go to the bathroom, but decided to get up at that point too. I am trying to stay awake today tonight I can last longer with the machine. But so far... so good !!!

I actually don't feel so tired today either!!! One of the last things I had to get done before I can have surgery !! All is looking good from my end..... FINALLY !

My best to all who struggle with all that has to be done before we can get surgery.... don't give up!!! I have no doubts that it will be so worth it in the end !!!

I am off to the therapy pool...... ohhh it's gonna feel so good !!

Keep the Faith !
    Cindy
  • oh cindy. i'm so happy for you!!! you've had to wait far too long for this!!!!! now, make sure that the mask fits and is comfy. if it isn't, get a different one!

you're going to feel so much better....