Best fittness DVD for a bigenner

• Hello Everyone
    I weigh 240 lbs, I have flatfeet and a bad knee. I joined the gym one month ago and I couldn't keep up with most of the aerobic classes
    Now I don't even have the time to go to the gym and I've been thinking about buying a fitness DVD and workout at home.
    I'm looking for something with low impact workouts, something that can be done considering my current weight and condition.

Thanks in advance
  • Walk away the pounds.
  • I've never tried Walk Away The Pounds but I've heard good things about it. I would also suggest any of the Richard Simmons workout DVD's. I find that Richard is really annoying but his workouts are great for beginners, are low impact, and anyone can do them. I've been doing Sweatin' to the Oldies 2 for almost two months now, 3-4 days a week, and I can see (and feel) a huge improvement in my fitness level.
  • Jillian Michaels also has beginners dvds for the front and back sides of your body
  • I've been doing Leslie Sansone (walk away the pounds - and other videos of hers) and they're great! You can find some of them for free if you search Leslie Sansone on Youtube
    Take care