Does anyone else SMELL?

• Sorry. ,this might be TMI but I just noticed it today and it's not pleasant. I knew this was a possibility but I don't think I like this side effect. I notice it extremely strong when I'm in the bathroom, but its been there all day...sometimes mildly, sometimes a little more strongly, and my breath is BAD. I'm also a little more gassy which doesn't improve my situation. I'm a nanny...so at least I don't have to worry about a workplace environment, and when I'm with the kids I can blame it on them But seriously, any tricks for dealing with this? I shower daily, I already carry body spray and toothbrush with me...but I'm a little embarrassed to go out in public.
  • Yep, you're experiencing one of the glories of ketosis. When I'm being "good", I stink like a polecat. I'd switch to the "prescription strength" deodorant. Your tummy issues and bad breath will abate as you get further into the program, but the BO and the urine will be a program-long experience.
  • and remember....you know you have odor so you are ACUTELY aware of it....most won't notice as long as you're using a good deodorant :0). My husband whom has absolutely NO filter...has never noticed/pointed out my god awful stench.