186 to 166

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I don't post here much, but I do stalk this and the goal board. I know how inspiring other peoples posts have been so I thought I'd throw mine out there. If I can do this then so can you! I still have about 20lbs to lose (mostly in my midsection), but I'm working hard on it.

• What a difference! You look amazing!
  • Wow!!!! What a difference with the 20lbs lost, you look great!!
  • Wow big difference, you look great
  • Thanks guys! It's been a journey! I started (again for like the 50th time) in January. Something has clicked this time and it's definitely going to be a forever lifestyle change.
  • Wow! You can really tell the difference! It's amazing what a difference even 20 pounds can make! Way to go!
  • This makes me so happy! I'm a little taller than you (5ft 7in) but I have been stuck in the 180's for some time and on some days I feel as big as I was when I was 258 this past July! Thank you for inspiring me! I can't wait to be out of the 180's. And I really can't wait for the 160's!!

Your arms look great, have you been exercising them? If so--what have you done? My arms are what I am most self conscious about! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • VYork88 - the fact you said my arms look great literally made my day! I started out doing simple weight exercises. I would do hammer curls, lat pulls, tricep kickbacks and laying tricep extensions. I also do things that use arms but aren't specifically for them (dumbell press, bench press, flys, etc). I started with small dumbells and I am always trying to increase my weight. I love seeing the muscles grow! I love adding new exercises. It's all about the weights! And don't be afraid to add weight. You won't get too bulky but you'll really firm up.

I hope that helped. =)
  • Great job!
  • Wow, you look great!
  • What a change! It really shows the difference when you wear the same clothes in before/after pictures. Congrats!
  • congratulations. YOu look great.
  • you look so good! Especially your arms!
  • The 160s are the lowest I remember myself being, so seeing this is soo inspiring, you look amazing!!! What have you been doing?!
  • You look HOT