Whatcha wearing today?

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • Green t-shirt and dark blue sweats
  • Outdoor walking and gym clothes
  • Still in my glasses, (not contact lenses), fuzzy white leopard print jammie pants, a longsleeved v neck T, and my Canucks Fleece 1/2 zip to stay warm. Oh yeah, and my fuzzy suede slippers with wooly sox. It was -13C this morning and I felt chilly just lookin' outside. lol Today is a sore joints day so I am just on the computer and reading a book, maybe watching a video from the library later. My husband is going to be working tonight with Citizen's Patrol so I can do what I feel like tonight too Usually I like to get dressed up though, for me as much as for anyone else.
  • Currently in a nice long black silky bath robe. I basically live in pj's unless I'm at the gym or out grocery shopping!
  • Currently wearing blue jeans and a blue flowered print tank top. With fuzzy slippers since its -10 degress outs!
  • Matching Red T-Shirt and Sweats
  • Black leggings, cowl neck gray sweater dress, black heeled boots, and antique/beaded teardrop earrings.
  • At work, so I am in purple Jones NY top, black pants and a black cardigan b/c the office is a bit chilly.
  • Back of the wardrobe...
    Whoot whoot! OK, not actually wearing this today, but I did try it on after putting on a dress I was losing weight to get into (for a wedding next weekend) and ta-da... the planned on dress was too big! Soooo, into the back of the wardrobe I went and pulled out my black fitted satin column dress that I haven't been able to wear for 5 years. It fits!!!! I guess I will be wearing this dress to the wedding now and the other two choices are headed to the thrift shop for someone else to wear. Here's the picture from 5 years ago:

• Hot mama!

I am wearing a black skater dress with white stripes. #feelingprettytonight
  • Sum38: I loooove skater dresses! They are so funky-punky and they look wonderful on a toned middle and upper bod even if lower half is still catching up in the diet dept. heheheh! Good for you, sounds like a choice I'd make too!
  • I'm wearing black yoga pants, a royal blue chenille sweater, black chenille socks, and my purple slippers.
  • Black acid wash skinny jeans, long white tank top with long sleeved lace shirt over it, white vest with fur trim, black leather jacket, black wedge heeled sneakers from forever 21.
  • Matching Gray T-Shirt and Sweats
  • I have been in many forms of exercise clothes today (outdoor walk first, then weight lifting and then swimming) and no it is pajama time