Thinking of doing WW again

• Hey ladies! I have been going back and forth on what I wanted to do in terms of my eating.
    I have done WW in the past and did well with it. But I don't really want to pay again to do WW. Have you ladies had success doing it at home? I have the calculator and all the guides and the book to track.
  • I just started on my own on monday using th ultimate value diary as an app to track points. I like the app way better than the ww app especially the goal section.
  • I have joined off and on various times and it worked. I was just too weak to continue and gave up each time. I'm thinking seriously about starting it again in the next few days. Hopefully I'll stick with it this time. I think I need the support and weigh ins. Like I said, I'm weak minded and don't think that I could do it w/o the group support.
  • I used to do it also, and went to meetings. I was very successful but then unfortunately stopped going (it gets too expensive) and ended up gaining all my weight back. I started doing it again at home on my own, without paying for it, about 3 weeks ago or so and have lost almost 15. I'm so determined this time...I've tried doing it at home before and gave up quickly, but this time I'm sooo determined.
  • I just signed up today for WW online. I was using some app the week before but I wasn't sure accurate it was. I know that I can lose on WWs because points makes it easy...i suck at counting calories.
  • WW on your own
    I've done the same thing. I have all the stuff to do it, I just need to get on track again. The meetings were helpful to a point, but when it comes down to it you have to be the one to make the commitment and track your points, exercise, etc. You can do it!