super fruit balsamic

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Ok, I thought if so many people can have success, then surely I can too. I must confess that I did eat about 8 almonds this morning. I needed a little something. At least it wasn't a cookie or something like that. Thanks for the motivation.
  • Quote: Great motivation!!! Glad everything is working for you. But yesterday and today , so far, I'm extremely tired and cranky as an old bull!!!! Even my students asked me yesterday what was wrong. I've been faithful for 2 days, but I sure am questioning myself. It is tough to be strong when you feel so horrible
    The first 3- 7 days are difficult. Stick to it, it works.
  • Hang in there cajuncarrier! It does get better!
  • Quote: Ok, I thought if so many people can have success, then surely I can too. I must confess that I did eat about 8 almonds this morning. I needed a little something. At least it wasn't a cookie or something like that. Thanks for the motivation.
    But it was off program, which is only (maybe) going to delay you going into ketosis. The quicker you get it over with, the better. I looked at my first few days as having the flu or something and treated myself with TLC...First, I started the first day of the March break and then rested all weekend, no housework, except cooking of course and no errands. Rest, water, patience Oh and came on here. A lot.
  • I will keep coming on here. There are lots of great motivation and suggestions. Thanks to all...