Getting out of the 290s!

You're on Page 8 of 15
Go to
  • Quote: Of course we will welcome you back! Make sure when you leave to take us with you!
    LOL--deal. And vice-versa: make sure you take me with you!
  • Quote: Well I keep saying goodbye, then hello, then goodbye again.

Today came in at 296.0 so that was pretty exciting. Hoping to show a good loss for this week!
    Fantastic work! I think you're out of the 300s for good now too. Hooray! Keep up the excellent work.
  • Just made it through my daughter's high school graduation. It's been a hectic weekend plus 2 days!! Ready to get back to normal life. I'll weigh in on Friday.

Sounds like things are going well here!!
  • Well, I hit 289.6 today, but if it's all right with you guys I'm not rushing off just yet. As I learned at the end of April, the scale is cruel when there are mere ounces involved. I'll keep visiting here 'til the end of May. Hopefully some of us will leave this thread together then!
  • Quote: Just made it through my daughter's high school graduation. It's been a hectic weekend plus 2 days!! Ready to get back to normal life. I'll weigh in on Friday.

Sounds like things are going well here!!
    Congratulations! A big event for the whole family. Hope "normal life" is treating you well.
  • Quote: Well, I hit 289.6 today, but if it's all right with you guys I'm not rushing off just yet. As I learned at the end of April, the scale is cruel when there are mere ounces involved. I'll keep visiting here 'til the end of May. Hopefully some of us will leave this thread together then!
    CONGRATS!!!!!!! Stay as long as you like!
  • There are no hard and fast rules about posting here. It's all about being around people in the same boat.
  • Thanks, Rodeogirl and JustB.

I'm extra pleased today. Was away all weekend, but came back with a loss. Yay!
  • Congrats Evie! Good work!
  • How's everyone doing today? Who's joining us? Who's leaving!!?

Hope everyone is doing great and will be moving to a new decade soon!!

Sorry I haven't been posting as much. Just been super busy.
  • Rodeogirl I was getting worried about you!!!
  • I'm here - actually saw 289 this morning on the scale, out of no where, I expect it's more of a fluke than anything. Doesn't count until Sunday anyhow!

I'm here, mostly lurking these days just trying to deal with life, bills, etc.

How's life with you??
  • I am doing a lot more lurking than posting. My scale is crazy. Finishing up the school year with my daycare job and getting ready to start the summer camp school age job! I got talked into auditoning for a community theater play and somehow ended up with a part! So getting ready for a crazy summer!
  • Sounds like everyone is busy right now. I haven't been on the scale at all for awhile. I need to do it, but I'm concerned about not being diligent enough. Ugh!
  • Quote: How's everyone doing today? Who's joining us? Who's leaving!!?

Sorry I haven't been posting as much. Just been super busy.
    I'm doing well. Trying to eat lots of veggies, less carbs. I love vegetables, to that's not a problem, but I've been crazy busy cleaning the property and buildings in a new place to call home, plus with work, so it's hard to not just eat fast food. I have been resisting though, so good!

I'm down to 286.8 but I'm not leaving 'til the end of the month because a body can flucuate a bit (as I learned when l leapt too soon last month--but that was at 288.8, so hopefully I won't jump up again).

Hope your busyness is feeling exciting, not stressful!

Here's to a great end to May for us all!