Getting out of the 290s!

You're on Page 13 of 15
Go to
  • I'm still at 289 today for my official weigh-in. I'm trusting that things will continue downward and I'm moving on to the next thread.
    Daimere, I know I'll see you there soon!
  • I didn't weigh in today but Monday is my official. Hopefully I will be in the 80s on monday
  • Sending positive vibes & great luck to everyone, I know this isn't my group anymore, but literally one year ago I was stuck in the 290's, and had been for 3 months (starting in February of 2014 at 301.6, and just in January of 2014 my weight reached 315.8). The "Keep Going" phrase has been ringing in my ears for several months, you'll get to where you want to be, keep going.

Motivational/Inspirational quotes that helped keep my fire lit then and now -

"The voice in your head that says you can't do this is a liar." *a personal favorite*

"If you're sick of starting over, stop quitting."

"You never know how close you are, never give up on your dreams."

"Never let a stumble in the road be the end of your journey."

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

"She believed she could, so she did."

"It takes 4 weeks for you to see your body changing. It takes 8 weeks for friends and family and it takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world. Keep going."

"Beautiful girl, you can do hard things."

I have so many more, but then you'll be reading them all-day lol. Instagram is amazing for inspirational before & afters, good advice and just great quotes that keep your fire stoked.
  • I am outofhere! 288.8!
  • Well, I had moved to the 280s/270s thread but I'm back to 291. Going to do what I can to get back on track and back to the lower thread. Wish me luck!
  • I think this is the newest 290 thread.. if not someone point me to it..
    291 today and looking forward to moving on down!
  • I just wanted to say you CAN get out of the 290's. We are about 3/4 of the way there with our weight loss now.

My husband Dominic started at 293 and he is now 222. I have also gone from 229 to 158.

Good luck with getting out and to a healthy future
  • WOO HOO I made it into the 290s!! I was in for one day a couple weeks ago but hopefully this time I stay here and keep moving down!!
  • I'm back in the 290's at 294
  • Sadly....I'm still in the high 290's at 297
  • Bye everyone!! I hit 289.6 this morning! Plan to stay out of the 290s Hope to see everyone down one group soon!
  • Hello! *echo*

Any other 290s out there?

I've started today at 299. I'm glad I caught myself before plunging over 300.
  • Bugger - I am back in here... Hopefully I will be out again soon!!
  • Quote: Well, I had moved to the 280s/270s thread but I'm back to 291. Going to do what I can to get back on track and back to the lower thread. Wish me luck!
    I do wish you luck--and myself too, as we share the same story! Guess it means we're in good company. Let's hit that lower level soon!
  • Quote: Bugger - I am back in here... Hopefully I will be out again soon!!
    You will be! GOOD LUCK!