No foolin' around - Maintainers moving in April!

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • April 1: P90X Kenpo (60 minutes)
    45 minutes weight lifting (biceps and lats)
  • Thank goodness someone thought of a good thread title!

April 1
    AM: 100 burpees - OUCH
    PM: 15 minute treadmill warmup, pullups, dips, Bulgarian split squats, lat raises. 40 minute Pilates mat class.
  • Monday, April Fools' Day

15 minutes elliptical, resistance at a steady 10, backward
    30 minutes training session doing three kinds of pullups, lat raises, stuff for obliques, leg lifts
    60 minutes back on the elliptical, random intervals, resistance at nine, alternating backward and forward
  • Monday 4/1:
    5.5 miles at the park
  • 100 Burpees Krampus?! Wow!!

April 1:
    95 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    1 workout
    95 minutes
  • michele, they were not easy! also my form was probably sloppy...

April 2 AM:
    -10 min stairs
    -DB bench press
    -DB deadlift (90 lbs, previously had been using 70)
  • April 2: 7.26 mile run (56:07)
  • April 2 PM:
    -Leg press, lat pulldown, lying tricep extensions, glute bridges, leg raises, leg curls
  • Tuesday, April 2

Grumpy because of my changed schedule of having to go into Connecticut by 7:30 AM, which kept me from the gym till evening. Still ...

60 minutes chest, shoulders and triceps routine
    60 minute spin class with weight intervals which I did not participate in, as I'd been doing pushups and bench presses on my own
  • Quote: 100 Burpees Krampus?! Wow!!

April 1:
    95 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    1 workout
    95 minutes
    April 2: 90 minutes Bikram Yoga. One of the hardest and sweatiest ones that I've done in ages. Not sure what was different. Everyone was dripping buckets and having difficulties. I checked the temp when I left and it was normal-- 107. Big whoosh on the scale this morning though!

Totals:
    2 workouts
    185 minutes
  • Tuesday 4/2:
    10 minutes stretching
    30 minute dumbbell workout
    30 mins elliptical intervals

Krampus - I did 90 burpees over 20 minutes mixed in with other exercises in the sets last Friday and almost died. I can't imagine doing 100 all at one time. Are you doing a challenge with them or were they just for kicks?
  • Shannon - 90 in 20 minutes + other things is no laughing matter! I probably took 15 minutes or so to do 100. They weren't all at once - I had to break it into sets of 10-20 and I didn't time my rest periods. It was just because I had dilly-dallied so long I ran out of time to go to the gym before work.

I'm SO sore today. Maaaaaybe I will have a gentle low impact arc trainer session tonight, and maybe I'll just take a g.d. rest day.
  • April 3: 60 minutes weight lifting (Back and Legs)
  • Wednesday, April 3rd:

45 minute spin class, straight-up spin
  • Quote: April 2: 90 minutes Bikram Yoga. One of the hardest and sweatiest ones that I've done in ages. Not sure what was different. Everyone was dripping buckets and having difficulties. I checked the temp when I left and it was normal-- 107. Big whoosh on the scale this morning though!

Totals:
    2 workouts
    185 minutes
    April 3: 95 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    3 workouts
    280 minutes