MyFitnessPal or Facebook groups?!

• Hello!
    Anyone else here use MyFitnessPal? I keep trying to do it but I need some accountability...I don't have any friends on there, so I'll use it for a few days and fall off the wagon. I'd love to have any of you guys on there to say "HEY! Record your food!!" My username is awiley2.

Also- Any good Facebook groups for weightloss? I did a search but nothing really came up that looked very active.
    TIA!
  • I am on MFP! I love it. I added you!
    For anyone else, I'm badassey on MFP, too. Feel free to add away!
  • Awesome! Thanks! I think it will be so much more useful when I have people to keep me in check!
  • bbguk
  • I'm on MFP Jillianfan317
  • I am on MFP and my name is SaraP0804. Feel free to add me!
  • I'm MotivatedLaura, and I would always love more MFP friends! It's been a lot more fun since gaining some friends and I get awesome inspiration and ideas from those with public diaries. (Mine is public, too.)
  • If you post this on the calorie counter board you'll get more responses too, there's a lot of MFP users there.
  • I'm on there as well! Pinkhurricane88
  • jhettenhouse

Awesome to have a little accountability, especailly after my latest slip
  • I'm sopranomommy. I don't have any friends yet on there but I would like to.
  • I'm lolaj89 on there. I just added everyone on this forum. I'm new on it as I switched from lose it, because I want to have friends on it.
  • hey guys! i just got an iphone and i got this! though i can't seem to be able to add any of you cuz it's telling me i can only add people from facebook, or by sending them an email...

my ID is the same as here, kawaii_candie so add me if you can! cheers!