Nashua Nutrition Question

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just made my first order and I put in the comments section something I copied and pasted from this board in the comments about joining their discount club. I just got my order and see that it cost me $19.80 (10% off of $29.95). It didn't have any info as to how to use it. Does anyone have any experience with this club? How do I use it in the future to get a discount?

Thanks for the help!
  • You joined the lifetime dieters club? If so, the discount will come off all of your future orders, if I followed my instructions right. I just did this myself so I'm waiting to see if, in fact, I did it right myself!
  • Please use the existing alternatives thread for alternatives questions/comments
  • Sorry about that Lisa, and thank you Dawn!
  • Thanks for asking Wildviolets! I was curious about it too, but sometimes those threads get to long to weed through!
  • I emailed them and here is what they said (I had said that I didn't realize there was a charge for joining the club. It turns out to be $29.95 to join and then you get 10% off all your orders):

Hi Denise,

We apologize for not informing you of the Diet Club charge. If you’d like to cancel the membership, we can certainly refund your payment method. Otherwise, the diet club is activated through your user account. Each time you login to place an order, the system will recognize you as a member and automatically apply a 10% discount to your order total.

Have a Great Day!
  • Thanks for sharing. I didn't know there was a charge for it, but it's probably worth it if you're going through them for most of your food.
  • Wow....I didn't even know about this. I'm glad you posted it in the general forum instead of the Alternatives thread (even though I guess we're not supposed to), otherwise I would have never seen it.

I'm gonna go sign up for it...Thanks!
  • Okay..I just went to the site and I don't see Lifetime Dieters Club anywhere...How do I sign up for it? Thanks!
  • When you place an order, you ask to be added to the lifetime diet club in the notes section. They'll take off the 10% from that order, charge you $29.95 to join the club, and change it in their system so that they'll automatically discount 10% from future orders. I did some research this morning.

I also think it was best that this was asked in the general forum instead of the alternative thread. I never would have found it in there!
  • Quote: When you place an order, you ask to be added to the lifetime diet club in the notes section. They'll take off the 10% from that order, charge you $29.95 to join the club, and change it in their system so that they'll automatically discount 10% from future orders. I did some research this morning.

I also think it was best that this was asked in the general forum instead of the alternative thread. I never would have found it in there!
    Thanks Crazynette! I'll do that next time I order. Dang, I wish I'd known about it before I placed my $215 order last week.
  • Quote: Wow....I didn't even know about this. I'm glad you posted it in the general forum instead of the Alternatives thread (even though I guess we're not supposed to), otherwise I would have never seen it.

I'm gonna go sign up for it...Thanks!
    There are a vocal few who prefer to have every post compartmentalized. There are many others who don't mind having multiple threads on a topic. It is much easier to ask a question than to wade through 11 pages of a single thread hoping someone else might have already asked your question especially since we all know the search option is not great in this forum.
  • I agree! Thanks for posting this; I am considering alternatives and have read through all of the alternatives threads...The threads get so cluttered after a while.

I am going to look into this! Happy dieting.
  • wildviolets and crazynette826 -
    Thank You both for sharing this information. I was unaware of the Dieters Club options and I've been ordering since January. I really appreciate you sharing and crazynette826 for learning the ropes of how we actually apply it.

Quote: Thanks Crazynette! I'll do that next time I order. Dang, I wish I'd known about it before I placed my $215 order last week.
    The Company is pretty fair; you might contact them via email and see if there is any way you could have them honor last weeks order. It's worth a shot ($21).
  • Quote: There are a vocal few who prefer to have every post compartmentalized. There are many others who don't mind having multiple threads on a topic. It is much easier to ask a question than to wade through 11 pages of a single thread hoping someone else might have already asked your question especially since we all know the search option is not great in this forum.
    I totally agree with this! It's much easier to have individual threads for specific questions. Much easier to find, and to search. If the questions are only asked in the daily thread or alternative threads, you can't ever find the answer with the search function. Besides it says in the sticky at the top, that the daily's are not for specific questions. That it's better to start a new thread if you have no luck with the crappy search function.