Major League Baseball Chat

You're on Page 9 of 14
Go to
  • So the week our starters are on the cover of Sports Illustrated, 1 starter has season ending shoulder surgery, another looks like he has an elbow problem and will see the docs this week, the pitcher brought up to replace Garcia leaves the game last night with a shoulder problem.

Carp, who they thought might be able to come back in some form, had a setback.

We have a lot of good pitchers in the minors but I don't know how much longer this can go on.

Who will be starting for Gast?

This is not going well.

I forgot about Salas he has shoulder problems too.

All this week.
  • Sounds like you have lots of drama going on with your team, Clyde! Rockies are just on a 3 game losing streak right now. Ugh. Hopefully they can break it today.
  • So the Angels scored two runs on a strike out against the Dodgers. Un. Be. Liev. A. Ble.

[Missing you Gary - hope you're watching and wincing.]
  • Bill, I missed that. Wow.

I've been going to the college games, Junior College World Series, so I've lost track of pro ball. During a pitcher change last night, they played Sweet Caroline. Made me think of my pals, the Red Sox fans!!!
  • Michael Wacha is making his first major league start tonight.
  • Ugly, just ugly.

That loss was on Mike Matheny.
  • WOW!!

Did you stay up til 3am to watch the end?
  • Quote: WOW!!

Did you stay up til 3am to watch the end?
    No way. I was tucked up in my bed at 12.30.
  • So we are going to the game tonight and the weather looks as bad as it did last night.

There's nothing worse than being at a game during a long rain delay.
  • We decided not to go the game. The weather looks awful.
  • Let's try this again.

Going to the game today. They're playing a good old double header.

Cards Giants.
  • Yesterday was a good day.
  • Rockies won a series, so that's good! I'll be able to watch them more now that the junior college world series ended. I am missing going to the ballpark every night, though!
  • Quote: Rockies won a series, so that's good! I'll be able to watch them more now that the junior college world series ended. I am missing going to the ballpark every night, though!
    We've got the snakes for 4 starting tonight.
  • Quote: We've got the snakes for 4 starting tonight.
    I saw that you were playing them. Hope you sweep them!!

We lost to the Reds and our pitcher to an injury. I'm not sure how bad, but he had been on fire. Hopefully, this doesn't rock him too badly.