Major League Baseball Chat

You're on Page 7 of 14
Go to
  • Another incident with the umps tonight.

Astros Angels game.
  • The Rockies are in town.

Diane you will get to see some of our young pitchers this weekend.
  • I'll be watching, Clyde! I hope they aren't too pumped up. We lost 2 to the Yankees, and need to rebound a little. Think you can help?
  • Quote: I'll be watching, Clyde! I hope they aren't too pumped up. We lost 2 to the Yankees, and need to rebound a little. Think you can help?
    Help? No way
  • Shelby Miller just pitched a **** of a game.
  • I'm not even home to see these games.

My daughter graduated today from NIU. I'm very proud of her.

Wainwright good today.
  • Ooops . . . Are the Rockies having a tad bit of trouble at the plate?

[Hoping no one notices that the Red Sox have ceased winning games.]
  • Quote: Ooops . . . Are the Rockies having a tad bit of trouble at the plate?

[Hoping no one notices that the Red Sox have ceased winning games.]
    Good pitching Bill.

We''ll see how Garcia does today.

Happy Mother's Day. I will spend it at my daughter's trying to pack up some of her stuff. If I can get her moving that is.
  • Well I listened to some of the game on the way home.

Glad I missed it.

My house is full of art and there's more to come.
  • We haven't been having a good spell. I'm afraid to talk about it in case it gets worse. LOL
  • We're playing the Mets, 4 game series.

Going to the game tonight.
  • Sorry I've been absent lately. My daughter graduated from high school, so I've been busy! Trying to keep up with the Rockies, though. Right now we are in a series with the Cubs, tied 1-1. Maybe we can win the series tonight.

Depending on which Rockies team shows up......
  • Quote: Sorry I've been absent lately. My daughter graduated from high school, so I've been busy! Trying to keep up with the Rockies, though. Right now we are in a series with the Cubs, tied 1-1. Maybe we can win the series tonight.

Depending on which Rockies team shows up......
    Congrats to your daughter Diane.
  • Someone needs to explain to the Rockies that you only get to score IF you make it to home plate. Standing on the other bases is just not enough. And now we move on to San Fran......
  • Quote: Someone needs to explain to the Rockies that you only get to score IF you make it to home plate.
    LOL, Why yes, yes that's so. It's in the rule book.

[Only willing to show my face here because the Red Sox finally won a game last night.]