Major League Baseball Chat

You're on Page 13 of 14
Go to
  • Diane we traded Mitchell Boggs to you for international signing money.

He was so good the past 2 years but this year they put him in the closer role and he was awful. He was really good in the 8th inning but not the 9th.

I hope he works out for you guys.
  • Yeah, Clyde, I hope he works out too. Maybe a change of scenery will do him some good? It just doesn't seem like a great acquisition at this point.
  • I'm ready for some baseball.
  • Glad to have it back, that's for sure. Just took 2 of 3 from the Cubs. That's a start!
  • Lots going on today.

Who's next?
  • Crazy stuff, Clyde. It certainly has given the sports reporters something to discuss!
  • We start an 11 game road trip today, against 3 good teams.

Braves, Pirates and Reds.

Waino pitching tonight.
  • Trade deadline coming up tomorrow. Who you got?

We are playing the Pirates, 5 games. Double header today.
  • How did the second game go for you, Clyde? I saw that the first one wasn't great. Unless I read it wrong.
  • This is the road trip from ****.

I just want to get this team out of Pittsburgh, can't get a win to save their lives.

One more tonight and we are done.

It's got that I don't even want to watch.

If Pittsburgh win tonight that will be a 5 game sweep.
  • I feel for you!!! I can relate. We've tanked.

I don't look forward to games at all anymore. Already looking toward football season. We really don't have a chance at making the playoffs at all.
  • Quote: I feel for you!!! I can relate. We've tanked.

I don't look forward to games at all anymore. Already looking toward football season. We really don't have a chance at making the playoffs at all.
    Well stop tanking you are about to play the Pirates.

We win, 13-0.
  • Sorry, we're not doing any better with the Pirates........
  • 15 in a row on the road for the Boys in Blue. Wow. 32-7 the last 39 games I believe.

Going to be a fun October I hope.
  • Quote: 15 in a row on the road for the Boys in Blue. Wow. 32-7 the last 39 games I believe.

Going to be a fun October I hope.
    Glad you are enjoying your team!!! I'm jealous!