Quick Weight Loss Center's Diet (#2)

You're on Page 5 of 22
Go to
  • Quote: I am jealous...wish I was going to JF! But I am not so sure I could be good, even in moderation As for the potassium, I use Tony Chachere's salt free and Morton Salt Free in addition to my 1/2t of MLS and both of those have a good amount of potassium in them. I think once I start working out, I will add the supplement to my regimen.

Thanks for explaining the break week. Kind of looking forward to that, although not sure when it occurs. Is it when you reach a certain weight or they move you to a new a plan? Please share your beef fajita recipe! I am in a rut and the cook book on their website is not user friendly. Really wish you could search or view an index instead of scrolling through each page. I have been making Red peppers stuffed with a ground turkey mixture.

Well I weighed in this morning and did not hit the 20lb mark I was extremely good so I was disappointed to only have a 2oz loss. I started a plateau breaker today and will do it again tomorrow. So fingers crossed it will happen soon. TMI (Although I start my cycle this week so who knows).

Good luck to you this week!
    The break week happens every 6-9 weeks depending on how your weight loss is going. During that week they don't expect you to lose weight so it's also a mental break (and it doesn't count against the weeks you bought so it's also a break to your wallet - win/win/win!). My fajita recipe is simple: drive to Lupe Tortillas! They somehow add lime PERFECTLY to their steak - I've tried to copy it, but to no avail. They're expensive but SOOO worth it to me.

Your 20 is within your grasp! I'm sure you will see it after your plateau breaker! I've started telling myself every day the number I want to see on the scale by the end of the week. Just randomly throughout the day I'll say '2##' outloud. It helps get my brain in line with what I want to happen - helps especially when I'm not feeling like things are moving. So far it seems to be working - down another 2 lbs ...so so close to 50 (well, until this weekend - and TMI here too but I might get dinged with my cycle shortly). It WILL be achieved though - of that I have no doubt!
  • Quote: Hello all!

I did the qwlc diet a couple years ago and tried looking for everything I had but to no avail . I would really like to get back on the horse and after reading all 38 pages on this site decided to join you guys on your journey. I have found the cheap supplement site - diet direct - and Im currently trying to fill my cart with all the things I need.

Can anyone send me any information they have on the diet - like what is a starch serving, approved foods list/ What do I eat each day, how many supplements I'm allowed, any information on any meal/maintennce plan would be great, !!!!

My email is dainty3 at msn.com

Thank You guys in advance and good luck one and all!!!

Hi!! I found the booklet they give you of the approved foods list and I emailed it to you. I too did the diet and moved and lost ALL my information and am searching for all the phases information again. This is the only one I could find so far.

I hope it helps and I hope we can find the rest of the phases so we too can drop some pounds!!

• Quote: Hi!! I found the booklet they give you of the approved foods list and I emailed it to you. I too did the diet and moved and lost ALL my information and am searching for all the phases information again. This is the only one I could find so far.

I hope it helps and I hope we can find the rest of the phases so we too can drop some pounds!!

Thank you so much you're awesome!!! If i manage to round up anything i will let you know ASAP. Good luckkk im planning to start prepping on Sunday!!!

Thanks again!
  • Yay me!! Finally got down into the 260s and past the 20lbs lost mark! I am super happy and fell very awesome about my 5 weeks of progress. Ready to keep losing. Hope everyone else is having a good week
  • Quote: Thank you so much you're awesome!!! If i manage to round up anything i will let you know ASAP. Good luckkk im planning to start prepping on Sunday!!!

Thanks again!
    What info do you still need?
  • Is the 3 day prep consist of all the beef and raw greens plus one orange
  • Quote: What info do you still need?
    Any Information on the Stabilization and Maintenance Phase would be awesome. Thank You!!!
  • Can someone tell me if the 3 day prep is the same as the plateau breaker
  • Quote: Is the 3 day prep consist of all the beef and raw greens plus one orange
    Not exactly
    2 eggs for breakfast
    Unlimited meats - no breading, no deli meats or canned meats... Rotisserie Chicken is allowed
    Raw green salad vegetables - only low calorie Italian dressing or Oil and Vinegar
    1 orange - 1/2 am and 1/2 pm
    80 oz water
    butter, margarine and oil are allowed in preparing your protein

And this is not used as a plateau breaker as far as I know. I have seen other's post them in this thread and they seem to vary.
  • Quote: Any Information on the Stabilization and Maintenance Phase would be awesome. Thank You!!!
    Sorry I have not gotten that far...yet!
  • Quote: Thank you so much you're awesome!!! If i manage to round up anything i will let you know ASAP. Good luckkk im planning to start prepping on Sunday!!!

Thanks again!
    That sounds great if you find anything else! I have not started yet, but plan to starting Monday. I have a weekend out planned and did not want to mess up yet! LOL I am still looking for the maintenance and stabilization stuff also and will let you know. Hope you your beginning is going good for you, can't wait to hear about your progress!
  • Quote: Yay me!! Finally got down into the 260s and past the 20lbs lost mark! I am super happy and fell very awesome about my 5 weeks of progress. Ready to keep losing. Hope everyone else is having a good week
    woohoo!! congrats on reaching that goal and continued wishes for our march towards better health and smaller clothes!
  • I haven't gotten to the stabilization or maintenance phases either. At the rate I"m going I have a feeling I"ll be about 3/4 of the way to my goal (especially after gaining 3 lbs after my Jazzfest weekend, but it was worth EVERY ounce ). I highly doubt I will buy more weeks, so I'm still trying to figure out what I'll do, but am just focusing on getting as far along as possible for now. Still, if someone has those plans it would be handy.
  • Thank you for the info on the 3 day prep. I joined slim4life about 3 years ago and its pretty much the same as quick weight loss but I didn't stick to it heck I only gave it a week due to I passed out from lack of calories but partially my fault. I seriously have dieted myself fat and I'm just so tired of being fat and tired lol I will start the prep friday and then monday start plan 1
  • Quote: Yay me!! Finally got down into the 260s and past the 20lbs lost mark! I am super happy and fell very awesome about my 5 weeks of progress. Ready to keep losing. Hope everyone else is having a good week
    YAYYYY CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome!!!