4th day question

• I have been following everything all week and have not had any major hunger issues except hungry before dinner but today it seemed like I was starving. It's not my TOM. Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong?
  • I had my worst struggles day 3-5. Drink some more water. If you have a package of chocolate puffs, sw curles, ie more "snarky" type of foods eat a few of them. Don't eat the whole bag but a few with water or a cup of coffee will help with the hunger and cravings.

Hang in, it gets better. Day 5-6 came with a new burst of energy.
  • My 1st week I ate a buttload of salad to take away the hunger...the more days you advance the less hungry you get
  • Have a dill pickle if you're hungry or some extra protein ie chicken, egg whites. And of course unlimited salad. Also make sure you are getting your water in, sometimes thirst can mask itself like hunger, esp first week.

Anything can happen the first week so don't worry. Hang in there and
    WELCOME !
  • I had the same issue day 3 & 4. Once you get through this first few days your body will get used to it and you will feel great. Drink more water, it helps fill you up. Congrats on starting your new healthy lifestyle!