Okay, encourage me.

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Thanks so much everyone! Still hanging in there, I made an on-plan treat for the evening and ate a bit too much of that, but it was infinitely better than the alternative!

More contractions too, unfortunately, of both the real and BH kind. It sucks, but there's not much for it. Poor sleep again, too, unfortunately. We'll see what today brings in terms of progress or lack thereof, I've got another project to put on the needles and my normal busyness at home to manage, so not too much time to whine until my husband gets home. One of those advantages of having the kids around constantly is I can't feel TOO sorry for myself or the house disintegrates into chaos (which is weirdly motivating for me to not fall behind the curve ).

I really, really appreciate the kind words everyone. And I WILL post cute baby pictures when this one finally makes his/her appearance.

• We will all be thinking of you! And waiting for those baby pix . . .
  • And you know... you really should do a nice belly pic! That baby of yours will want to see himself/herself in utero some day!
  • I keep meaning to, especially since I took a 20 week one. Tomorrow evening is another midwifery appt for me where I'll be getting ready anyway, so if I remember I'll take a 39w4d picture and call it. I was way better about that in previous pregnancies, but I've been forgetful this time around.

• Hang in there!

I was not particularly fond of being preggo either, but carrying twins, I got big as a barn, and didn't see my feet for about 2 months.

39 weeks? So baby should be here soon!

I'm getting a new grandbaby Friday morning!