Ideal Protein VS. Weight Loss Systems

• I have been on Ideal protein for a little over two weeks and it is working really well for me. The unfortunate thing is I don't think I will be able to afford the program for my entire weight loss. I have been looking into the Weight Loss Systems products and the price is much more reasonable. I was just wondering if anyone has tried them and how they compare nutritionally to the IP products, and if they taste as good as the IP products.
  • I personally haven't tried these products. But have you looked at Wonderslim as alternatives? Lost of IP-ers do that with success, and it is quite cheaper than IP...
  • I think there is an active alternatives thread that will probably have a lot of helpful information and people who've tried all the various products.

Search isn't working for me right now, but I checked the sticky and there is a IP Food Alternative Ideas and Tips link that might be helpful in the meantime.

Hope you get some helpful information. I agree, this program is very $$$.
  • You have to check the labels to see if they are ok for phase I. I know the WLS cheesecake pudding and lemon pudding are ok. I've used those.

There are several alternative threads here. You should take some time to check them out.
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...s-vol-1-a.html
  • WLS has many products that are PHase 1 compatible - you should read through the alternatives threads to get more info on the MANY off-brand products that are compatible with Phase 1.
  • I've done all but the first week of my weight loss here while using alternative products. My blog (see link in signature line below) gives a lot of useful information about using alternative products while basically following the IP protocol.
  • Thanks guys. There is just so much information it feels a little over whelming.
  • There are others, but I've personally used the following:

Weight Loss Systems Hot Drinks - Creamy Cappuccino Decaffeinated
    Weight Loss Systems Hot Drinks - Creamy Hot Chocolate
    Weight Loss Systems Pudding & Shake - Cocomint Cream
    Weight Loss Systems Pudding - Chocolate Chip with Marshmallows
    Weight Loss Systems Pudding - Creamy Cheesecake

I like them all, but *love* the cheesecake!!!

Hope this helps a bit.
  • i USE WWW.NASHUANUTRITION.COM website. The protidiet oatmeal and honey oat cereal are both unrestricted and the choc chip pudding is wonderful!!!
    I also use pure protein bars for my restricted.