What are your favorite 0/0/0 foods/products?

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Torani sugar free syrups. Can dress up any pudding, drink. Yum!
  • Vlasic Sweet Gherkins Pickles. No Sugar Added. Soo good! They're made with Splenda. 0/0/0
  • I see most of my favs already noted. I consider the WF pancake syrup and Thousand Island to be staples in my cupboard now. And I personally also like their Zesty Italian salad dressing. I also like their Blueberry Pancake syrup, but I use it more as a flavoring. I prefer the plan pancake syrup on my pancakes or waffles.

Just a few more suggestions ... sometimes I get tired of 'plain' water, and these are some of the things I've done:

Add a packet of True Lemon, True Lime, or True Orange crystals... there are lots of flavor options available. Just gives it that extra flavor boost and it's 000. I also use them for adding a punch of citrus flavor to other foods from time to time. I didn't know these existed before I started this diet, so maybe some of you don't either - here's a link - http://www.truelemon.com/true-lemon.html

Add a dash of apple cider vinegar (the organic kind, with the 'mother') - which also helps keep the body in an alkaline state.

Add a Crystal Light packet - check to be sure you get the type that's flavored with Spenda. (Actually I find it's strong enough that I use only 1/2 packet in my 20 oz water container at a time).

Also;

Like jello? Use KNOX gelatine and add MIO for flavoring. That way you can avoid the aspartame in Jello sugar-free gelatin.

Or do you wish your protein shake was thicker? I recently (wish I'd know this months ago) discovered that adding a scant 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum powder (often used in gluten-free baking) to a too-watery protein shake will thicken it nicely, and give it a nicer 'mouth feel'. I do this a lot now, with both cold and hot drinks/shakes. Do it in a blender, and blend it well. Plus, it works best to stir the xanthan gum powder into your protein powder mix before adding it to the water. If you check nutrition facts for xanthan gum you'll see that 1 tbsp of the stuff has 8g of carbs & 8g of fibre - so it is net 0 carbs. And you're only using 1/4 tsp anyway.
  • Thanks SO much guys. I am not a fan of the WF products because they taste so chemically to me. But, I am going to try the syrup. I mean, how can you screw up maple syrup. Ha ha. Now if I could only have a nice fluffy waffle with it
  • Quote: Torani sugar free syrups. Can dress up any pudding, drink. Yum!
    +1. These are great. I put the chocolate syrup in my coffee to make a mocha.
  • Quote: Thanks SO much guys. I am not a fan of the WF products because they taste so chemically to me. But, I am going to try the syrup. I mean, how can you screw up maple syrup. Ha ha. Now if I could only have a nice fluffy waffle with it
    Do you have a waffle iron? I've been using alternative products, but I use their pancake mixes and enjoy home-made waffles with WF syrup frequently.
  • Gatorade zero strawberry
  • I love the pancake syrup with rutabaga! Dice it into cubes, toss with WF pancake syrup, EVOO and sea salt and roast at 400 for 40-60 minutes. Cuts the bitterness and is sooooo good!!

I also like the PC Buffalo Wing sauce. We use it a lot.

And Starbucks sugar free syrups are made with Splenda so they're a-okay.

Finally I love the 4C Totally Light drink crystals. Lots of flavours, all in single servings, each is 100% of your daily vitamin c needs, and they're made with Splenda. Harder to find up here in Canada but we stock up in the US or from Low Carb Canada.
  • Quote: What else are people doing with the WF syrup beside a marinade for a sauce. I love the thought of having some syrup but cannot think about what to put it on. I do make OP pancakes with Maple Oatmeal packet and I find it super sweet already.
    I mix the syrup with French's horseradish mustard for sauce or dip for chicken.

I also have made turkey maple sausage - ground turkey, salt, pepper, fennel seed and bit of the syrup.. mix and patty up... whole family loves it... Have to get them started eating fresh and less processed to help me when I am done!
  • Oh yes we made the turkey "sausage" and it was to DIE for with the syrup! Also I have made waffles with the puddings, they helped my craving!!
  • Quote: Torani sugar free syrups. Can dress up any pudding, drink. Yum!
    I agree I love the hazelnut one in my coffee!
  • Quote: Vlasic Sweet Gherkins Pickles. No Sugar Added. Soo good! They're made with Splenda. 0/0/0
    I just happened upon those today at the store - they are good!!
  • TORANI Syrups - Where are you buying them?? I can never seem to find even rfegular let alnoe SF. My couple of grocery stores sure don't seem to have them unless they are hiding. I used to find them at World Market, but none near here.

??
    Thanks,
    Laurie
  • Quote: TORANI Syrups - Where are you buying them?? I can never seem to find even rfegular let alnoe SF. My couple of grocery stores sure don't seem to have them unless they are hiding. I used to find them at World Market, but none near here.

??
    Thanks,
    Laurie
    Netrition.com is great! They have Walden Farms, Torani, Miracle Noodles, etc and flat rate $4.95 shipping!
  • Lots of good stuff listed! I love chalula chipotle hot sauce, ken's wing sauce and wf creamy bacon dressing. I am a fan of wf maple syrup too.