Yikes!!!

• I was at my parents today and the only veggies I could eat were green beans. Rather than only having 1 cup and being a cup short, I had 2 cups of the green beans. Did I mess up my whole week?
  • I wouldn't worry too much...just make sure you stay away from other restricted veggies the rest of the week. Stuff happens. You didn't totally fall off the plan or anything. I'm sure you'll be fine if the rest of your eating is 100% OP
  • I'm confused. Are we to have only one cup of the restricted veggies? I thought it was 2 cups but only two times per week? Thanks!
  • I would agree that it is probably nit a problem, just keep to non-restricted items for a while. It freaks me out too when green beans is the only veggie choice!
  • I don't understand. Aren't green beans ok? I had two cups of green beans day before yesterday.
  • I understand as well that green beans are ok, but only 1 cup 2 time a week, not 2 cups in one sitting.
  • The restricted veggies are higher in carbs, and because we are trying to keep our carbs low, having 2 cups in one sitting can bump the daily carb intake up. It's more consistent with the diet to have 1 cup, twice per week of the restricted veggies. But if you occasionally have to have 2 cups of restricted veg because you don't have other options, it's not going to do any long term damage.