13.1 Miles!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I did it...I ran 13.1 miles today on an indoor track....Actually, it was 13.12

Training for a half marathon....Now, I just have to duplicate it outside. My half marathon is on 4/20. Weather has turned and I go back to outdoors running next week....even though it was inside on a track, I still think it counts I can't believe I could barely run 30 seconds a year ago. I know I keep posting updates on my progress but I had to share with people on the same journey....

Now, I'm going to take a nap
  • Yay! That is a great milestone! I am trying to get there, so I can imagine how you feel!
  • That's awesome. Congratulations!
  • Super yay!
  • That is completely awesome! Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • That's awesome! You can for sure do
    It outside!! I think running indoors is WAY more of a mental challenge- so congratulations! That is inspiring to me! I've gotten lazy in the winter because I have to be indoors- so thank you for that!
  • OMG!!! 13 miles? I just started and it was difficult doing 2miles of Leslie Sansone video tape. I can not wait to I can run 13 miles! How encouraging......Lord.
  • Thanks all......

Blessed Fly 1....I started with Leslie Sansone tapes as well doing 2-3 miles and they were so challenging for me. I worked my way up to her 5 mile tapes and then moved over to Tae Bo and then eventually jogging....I credit Leslie with helping get my cardio together and really pushing me through a lot of weight loss....If you can't tell, I'm a LESLIE FAN...