how to get signature?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • i don't see it in the user cp. i thought i didn't have enough posts,
    but i have over 50 and still have no access to the signature,
    whereas i have seen someone with 11 posts who has a signature.
    am i looking in the wrong place? i'd really like a signature.
  • You have to wait 30 days from your sign-up date.
  • Quote: You have to wait 30 days from your sign-up date.
    THIRTY days!? D; but... why? would 3 days not be good enough? i want a ticker in my sig D<
  • From my understanding, people in the past signed up for this forum to use as advertising and would fill their signatures with clutter. Most people who's main goal is to advertise would leave after 10 days. The 30 days is an assurance for those who are wanting to stick around for the community, not just for advertising.
  • It's actually 20 days and 20 posts. You've sure got the posts. Patience!
  • I want a siggy, too, but totally understand the rule and the reason for it. :-)

It's so motivating to see everyone else's!!! I'll consider it an exercise in delayed gratification. LOL
  • Quote: From my understanding, people in the past signed up for this forum to use as advertising and would fill their signatures with clutter. Most people who's main goal is to advertise would leave after 10 days. The 30 days is an assurance for those who are wanting to stick around for the community, not just for advertising.
    i see... well i'll still be here in *20-30* days, i am very motivated to keep my calorie logs and have people to talk to.

thanks for the info, everyone.
  • The only thing harder than losing weight around here is getting a signature.
  • Quote: The only thing harder than losing weight around here is getting a signature.
    haha i don't mind, i totally understand, i was just kinda wowed that it was so many days! but it's fine, i hate people who adverspam, so i'm willing to wait.
  • I think we have to wait 21 days after signing up. I can't wait to get my ticker!
  • sigh.. i know what you mean. i totally want my siggy too! im definitely not going anywhere. but i can wait!
  • i can't wait to get my signature! oh well, it just means that (hopefully) i'll already have made some progress by then...
  • Hello, I just joined and confused . What's a signature, siggy and ticker ???
  • Ali-

The weight loss ticker is a tracker that shows your progress/how much you have left you have to lose/etc (the yellow one with the mushrooms and lightning bolt below my post.)

Signature is a feature that is enabled after you have been a member here for at least 20 days AND 20 posts. Anyone who has done both will have a visible signature on their profile. Siggy is just a shorter name for signature.

They all are optional.
  • Amandie