quick egg question

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • hi everyone...
    so my hubby forgot to mention that he didnt take any meat out for supper.. and now we are panicked for what i can have for protein tonight. how many eggs would i make (hardboiled.. to put on my spinach salad) to be enough for my dinner portion of protein?

any and all suggestions and help appreciated

(and I apologize if i should have put this question elsewhere.. just looking for a fast response so we can make supper)

thanks everyone.. hope you are having yummy dinners!
  • You can make a great omlette..use 4 eggs! Add veggies and enjoy!
  • Actually, it's 2 whole eggs + 2 egg whites is considered a daily protein serving.
  • According to the June 2012 phase 1 sheet, which I believe is the most recent, it is 4 whole eggs + 2 egg whites.
  • Quote: Actually, it's 2 whole eggs + 2 egg whites is considered a daily protein serving.
    According to my Phase 1 sheet it's 4 whole eggs and 2 egg whites.
  • Quote: According to the June 2012 phase 1 sheet, which I believe is the most recent, it is 4 whole eggs + 2 egg whites.
    Quote: According to my Phase 1 sheet it's 4 whole eggs and 2 egg whites.
    Agreed. I've uploaded a copy of the June '12 sheet below.

• Quote: Agreed. I've uploaded a copy of the June '12 sheet below.
    Thats alot of eggs ! I dont think I could eat 4 eggs plus my veg's
  • Thanks Evepet... you always seem to have the latest and greatest

Turns out hubby did a quick refrost of a chicken breast.. so i had chicken breast tonight with a huge salad.. and a couple of slices of pickle.. hehe

i will keep it in mind though about the number of eggs.. i thought i had seen somewhere that is was 4 + .... which is why i was going to put it as a topping to a spinach salad.. at least that way you are working at getting egg in every bite with your required veg!

thanks again everyone have a great night!
  • Quote: Thanks Evepet... you always seem to have the latest and greatest

Turns out hubby did a quick refrost of a chicken breast.. so i had chicken breast tonight with a huge salad.. and a couple of slices of pickle.. hehe

i will keep it in mind though about the number of eggs.. i thought i had seen somewhere that is was 4 + .... which is why i was going to put it as a topping to a spinach salad.. at least that way you are working at getting egg in every bite with your required veg!

thanks again everyone have a great night!
    Noticed your comments about the ISOFemme protein powder being super sweet. Since being on this diet for so long, I really notice sweet things these days so I'm positive it would be too sweet for my taste. I'm glad that the Shoppers I went to that day didn't have it and I ended up with BodyLogix instead.
  • Hahaha... thats the thing.. i have a sweet tooth and even i found it too sweet... but the cinnamon this morning really helped! i am also going to take another suggestion and add some xantham gum to thicken it so it doesnt feel like i am drinking sweet milk
  • The June 2012 sheet was WRONG. That is a TYPO. It is 2 whole eggs plus two egg whites. My clinic verified this at the convention in September.
  • I asked my coach about it at that time (she's also a region rep)
    She verified it is correct
    4 eggs, 2 egg whites
    if you do the math, it is similar to 8 oz meat in fat, protein.
  • Well I was close I had four eggs scrambled last night. Guess I could have bulked it up even more, but that was a lot! Two eggs plus 2 (freebie) egg whites do not sound near enough to equal the 8oz protein portion.
  • Speaking of the latest sheet, I read elsewhere that there is one newer than June 2012 that adds unlimited spinach (raw only) to the unlimited lettuce. If it exists, it may also confirm what is correct for the eggs. Does anyone happen to have this mystery document?
  • Quote: Speaking of the latest sheet, I read elsewhere that there is one newer than June 2012 that adds unlimited spinach (raw only) to the unlimited lettuce. If it exists, it may also confirm what is correct for the eggs. Does anyone happen to have this mystery document?
    I asken about this too. There isn't a new sheet yet.