WOW Where Did That Come From?

• I had a big giggle when I did my measurements today. I did not lose anywhere but my chest and I dropped an inch there. BAHAHAHA Didn't see that coming! Poor saggy sisters are even saggier!
    They say that fat loss redistributes itself but I sure hope it doesn't forget about my hips, butt and thighs!
    Happy Wednesday everybody!!!!!!
  • I had to laugh because I had a week like that! Another week my waist dropped an entire inch but NOTHING else changed. It does eventually all catch up!!!
  • Yeah I have lost a 2-3 inches off my chest. Not as much anywhere else. I am carrying pancakes!!
  • My thighs seem to keep those inches but my chest, waist and hips seem to follow each other. I know in the beggining my chest lost a lot of inches which I welcomed being an apple shape. But yeah the girls are just hanging around lately. Glad they have good bras out there to give the illusion of perkiness. I was fitted and the new bra helped them tons, only thing was wearing an actual fitting bra is weird I had to add an extender to feel right. I always wore a few cup sizes bigger than the average d's they had in most stores so I would substitute by wearing larger bands. Just started chest flys, push ups and bench pressing hoping to help my saggy girls a bit.
  • I've lost almost all my weight in shoulders, chest & stomach. My hips and thighs have been the same for the last 35lbs... Frustrating. I have an hourglass figure and typically lose/gain weight pretty proportionately, so this has been frustrating to say the least.