Awesome Scale Victory!!!

• Weekly weigh in day at work this morning.

After a loss of .04 lbs for the last two weigh ins, I made up for it this week. Big time. Down 4.6. Bringing me to a total of 15 lbs lost (F-YEAH!!!)

The Cherry on the cake is, I have one of those fancier scales that give you your body fat% etc. Since I have owned it, it has never shown me anything but 50% because it doesn't go higher than that. Today however, it showed me a 48.9%

I couldn't believe it. I got off, wet my feet a little and got on again. IT WAS THE SAME!!

I am going to be beaming all freaking day.
  • AMAZING!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • YAY! Congratulations on your hard work paying off!
  • Yay!!! Way to go!!
  • Thanks everyone. I am just so damn happy right now
  • Congrats! That's awesome
  • Congrats!!
  • Way to go!
  • First, congrats on the weight loss and the good news with the fat %.

Does your relationship with your scale remind you of a former so-so relationship? Mine does -- it's definitely a love/hate type of thing and the scale listens to me about as well as he used to!
  • Thanks again everyone. I just can't stop beaming. I want to shout from the rooftops. If I feel this good now, I can't wait till I am down 50 or 100lbs!

Quote: First, congrats on the weight loss and the good news with the fat %.

Does your relationship with your scale remind you of a former so-so relationship? Mine does -- it's definitely a love/hate type of thing and the scale listens to me about as well as he used to!
    LOL yup, totally a love hate thing going on here. Though, after I read that Whoosh and Squishy fat article (http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...uishy-fat.html, I couldn't find the original post here) I hate my scale a little less. I mostly just give it the stink eye when it doesn't show me what I want to see. This morning I wanted to kiss it though...
    (I didn't, that would be gross )
  • Awesome Silverfire!! I'm beaming for you!! Love that happy feeling!!
  • Congrats and keep up the good work..
  • Woot Woot Way to go! Beam that happyness! You deserve it. Congratulations!
  • Awesomeness!!!
    Congrats!!!