Has anybody seen the show "I Used to Be Fat"?

• LOGO has been having marathons and I. am. so. obsessed. It's a reality show and I guess it's made by Mtv in 2011. I don't know if there are any more or any new seasons but it's the best thing ever. The premise is overweight young adults who try to get to their goal weight the summer between high school graduation and beginning college with these intense trainers. Anyone else a fan??
  • I watch them. you can also catch the other seasons on the MTV website (I think there are 2-3 seasons).
    I like it, but I also think it's a bit unrealistic. They lose like 75+ pounds in a matter of 3 months in a lot of those cases. But I still watch, it's like the biggest loser to me
  • I used to watch this a lot when it aired on MTV. I also think it's unrealistic for people without the time to exercise 24/7 (like the Biggest Loser). However, it was really motivating! Seeing the kids reach their goals really inspired me to keep going. I wish they still came out with new episodes!

On the same token, did anyone watch Too Fat for 15 when it came on? Another great show that I wish still aired new episodes!
  • It is definitely unrealistic but I like to see them overcome their obstacles and how they look at different stages (especially if their bodies look like mine, then I feel like I can see how mine might look as it gets smaller.)
  • I watched it over the summer for inspiration! It was pretty good, but always sad to see some of the teens gain all their weight back.