Will u be my fitness pal, please please please lol

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • I use MFP daily also.....if anyone wants to friend me....alyssa1125! More the merrier right
  • Anyone who wants to, feel free to add me too...leopard1989
  • Mine is annaafterolin
  • Would love some tips and motivation too... Anyone can add me "walthree"
  • Yay! It's great to see more people getting on MFP and supporting each other!
  • Anyone can add me rplusr4ever

I LOVE mfp! I have made some great friends on there
  • I think I added everyone if not just add me! Happy counting and losing.
  • If anyone wants to add me, mine is mtpetey.
  • This may be crazy - but I cannot find where to add anybody on MFP? It just asks me about Facebook or an email. Am I doing something wrong?
  • Quote: This may be crazy - but I cannot find where to add anybody on MFP? It just asks me about Facebook or an email. Am I doing something wrong?
    Took me forever to figure that I out. I finally used the email add choice and used my user name and under recipient put the users name I wanted to friend and hit send. That worked for me. I was stumped for about a day.

Example go to add friend, then use email choice.
    To: Celigirl88
    And send
  • I'm trying to get back into the groove and would love the support. I don't post much on there because I have no "friends" to read it. LOL

I'm wymama on MFP. Thanks!
  • Quote: Took me forever to figure that I out. I finally used the email add choice and used my user name and under recipient put the users name I wanted to friend and hit send. That worked for me. I was stumped for about a day.

Example go to add friend, then use email choice.
    To: Celigirl88
    And send
    Ahh thank you so much. I loved the app until those few couple minutes I couldn't figure that out!!
  • Lol
  • I could use a few friends... I currently have none.. LOL
    My username is tacocat1
  • Everyone is welcome to add me (df1960) ................I love having friends on MFP...