I'm looking for weight loss buddies!

• Hey everyone! My name's Jessie. I'm 5'2 and healthy weight but definitely not healthy right now. I used to ice skate and that took up a lot of my time but now that I don't have that anymore a lot of my time is spent eating out of boredom and depression. I don't want this binging to cause me health problems in the future. I want to stop it now and get healthy, I want to be an athlete again. I'm really supportive and am looking for some weight loss buddies to keep me on track with myself. Any takers?
  • welcome and good luck on your journey!!!!
  • I used to figure skate too. Many years ago now. Welcome to 3FC!
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome! I'm in a similar boat. My BMI says I'm at a healthy weight (though not by much) but I don't feel healthy at this weight. I have some health challenges that have caused issues and kept me from my goals. I'm very committed now and barring any health issues I will get back to what feels healthy for me. There are some good challenges going right now that may motivate you. I'm participating in 90 day exercise challenge and the bikini ready challenge. Right now I'm doing 30 Day Shred.