Hawt-est Biker Chicks and Dudes, 2013!

You're on Page 2 of 31
Go to
  • Holly, I am sorry your DH car died. I hope relief is on the way.

Colleen, sorry about your job. I know the sucky job feel from a previous job. WW was good..... The leader was an older lady... But she was a hoot!!!!! A little spit fire she was. Lol

I will have to try the roasted paprika.

I hope everyone is doing well.....

Btw, I am moving my ticker to reflect my WW weight...... My ticker is gonna move WAYYYY UP!!!!!
  • My ticker is much more stable than my scale!!

Tonight I cooked up an oversized batch of veggie soup! It turned out really good! I bought a BIG bag if frozen vegetables with aisian sauce. I put everything in with canned tomatoes, mushrooms, cabbage, some salsa and chicken broth. Now if I can just eat the soup instead of other goodies, I'll have it made!

More snow on the way tonight. Oh, goody!

It was a crazy busy day at work. At least time goes fast!
  • Hello chicks! we were without Internet nor land line phone for 24 hours, but all's well now.

Tammy, glad you like your WW leader!! you will impress her with your steady losses I KNOW!

Colleen, so sorry about the sucky job!! I hope you can keep your sanity And that somehow things improve. Thanx for the info on the smoked paprika, sounds goood!! (well the chicken, noodles, alfredo, THAT sounded good )

Well we looked at cars in the freezing wind and snow yesterday, and it came down to another Subaru Forester, or....a Caddy Seville and we bought the Seville! It will be DH's car but I would look good in it with sunglasses It's white. We test drove it up a hill in the snow and that sucker seemed glued to the road. Has traction control or something..and it's heavy.

I went today to the garage of the POS dead car origin..and spoke to the owner and the mechanic. Kinda stunned them I think, when I calmly asked if they wanted to buy my POS car instead of me junking it for $50 . THey'll call me, once they collect themselves "Boy, that Holly was always so nice before" i can just hear them saying after I left, hah!
  • First off let me start with Thanks for the BDAY WISHES!!!

Holly glad you found a new car, hope this oe will be way better than the last! Oh ya I can hear them saying that as well - because you usually are always nice and takes things in stride.....

Colleen sorry to hear about job hope it gets better or you find a better one
    My ticker is much more stable than my scale!!

Tammy - I always like WW but it gave me way to much flexiblitly and I would always overdue it- and I don't right now llike the leader in my town.
    But you will rock it!!!

Well after last nights workout class I am one hurting biker chick- from thighs to shoulders, even still this afternoon hurting.....

Well I will check back in later
  • it's a good thing we don't all live in the same town as much time as we as each other. Holly, I can see u strolling in the POS place w shades on .... And requesting if anyone would like to buy back a POS car!!!! That's funny stuff. Also, I bet u rock the caddy!!!

Colleen, lol on the scales.... Trust me... My personal one is ready for a break it has been stepped on, :cen sored: sooo darn much so, I am just going to use WW scale.

CC, it sux to be sore..... But wait til you rock Vegas!!!

Well, getting sleepy....
  • Hi, everyone sorry I have been gone. Looks like alot has gone on while I been MIA. Lots have been going on here. To some it up I am back on nights at work. I like it better cuz its less BS & drama then during day. BF & his brother moved in due to issue with the ex landlord who is also my roommates EX. Yes you can imagin the drama with this story. DS got married on Christmas day. His Medical discharge has been started this last week, dont know when it will be done & he can come home. I helped his wife (DIL) find an apt. Her parents are kicking her out of house & her mom didnt even go looking with us. Dont know what with her folks seem like they are doing everything thy can to help their child fail. Yep again more to story. Been to Dr for a few different stuff in the last few months. Found out I am at 124lb. I will be having some procedure done at end of month to find out if I need a hysterectomy or not. On a good note BF & I have a hotel booked for 2 nites next weekend. Cant wait. No plans on what to do just wanted to get away the 2 of us for a bit. The room has a tub for 2 so I know where we will be spending alot of our time at.
  • Dawn, good to hear from you...tiny you..124!! I hope your lady parts are found to be in good shape when you have the dr. visit.

I have completely fallen off the diet wagon I am just a liftime yo-yo dieter!!

We did not get as much snow as the rest of New England, 'just' 10 inches.
  • Wow Holly..... Just 10 inches? Lol. That is a blizzard, shut everything down exept police and hospitals here.
    I am sorry you are off the wagon. I am trying to stay on.... otherwise I am just throwing $ away... so I am hanging in there. I can't wait to see the first weigh in (Tuesday night).

Dawn glad you are back... hope the doctor goes well. Why is your son medicaling out?

Reda, how is BL? I know what you mean about WW giving free reighn... I guess the thing that helps me with the "new WW" is fruits and veggies are FREE.... so, if I run out of points I can knaw on some trees or something.

I did find something beneficial to the WW (and I am not pushing or plugging it)..... but since you have all the fruts and veggies for free (their theory is no one ever got fat on veggies... lol), I have been using them as fillers. Such as the other day I got brown beans for lunch, but I did not want to spend all my points on other items.... so I mixen in cauliflower (like potatoes) and had them.... I was stuffed by the time I was done. And, I read that you can put mushrooms in with hamburger meat and use it as a filler.... for much less points. So, we will see. Now, if I end up gaining weight this week after sticking to it to a "T".... I won't be so generous w the advise. Lol.

I am going to lurk a little and then do some studying for my next test in March. Gab at you later.....
  • Hi Ladies

Dawn hope all goes well with DR... Glad to hear you are taking a few days off with BF - couples always need away time together

Holly sorry you have fallen off wagon, you will get back on -
    I am a weekly yo yo dieter it seems lately!!!! But 10 inches of snow I would have taken that here- could maybe get the snowmobiles out for a bit....

Tammy glad to hear WW is working well and you have stayed OP this week! The scale will reflect it on Tuesday

Well BL - I haven't even went back since Wednesday night because I was so sore I haven't been able to move- till finally Saturday I could move but barely, today though much better- I don't think exercise should keep me in bed for 3 days so I am going to talk to them tomorrow about just slowing it down a bit for me...... Seems like I am being a baby but man I literally could not move from Thurs through Saturday

Well I have to find some time to get to work on my new bags- need to get them blinged up so that we can put them on- still trying to figure out what I want to do with taillight because I am defiantly taking the stock RK assembly off .....

Well gotta get lunch and stuff ready for tomorrow
  • Ok.... I know it was just the first week WOOSH..... but I lost...........

6.2pounds!!!
    And.... I had a huge epiphany..... I am NOT quitting at my Bday.... Iam gonna finish this one up.... yep..... I am not sweating the 2 plus pounds every week..... I might as well do this one right, while I am here... right? Even if it is longer than July 11...... Now, I am not going to give less than my all..... but I am not gonna reagain all this back (like I always do) just b/c I am a few pounds shy of a goal.... I am gonna need you to remind me of this sometime in the future.... I am almost certain.....

I hope all is well.... the weather bug is gonna get us tomorrow... I will be glad when it is riding season again....
  • WHOOO HOOOO Tammy Way to go!!! I wish I could lose 6 lbs all at once I am really trying this week, so time will tell

Well whether the bags are ready or not they are going on Saturday- I am excited but need to get the bling figured out.....

So with that I am going to get off here and dig it all out so that I can at least maybe get that far

HI Holly, Aaron, Dawn and Colllee

PS Colleen does your DH still drive for GLF? I passed one of the trucks on Monday I believe in teh Yankton, SD area
  • Reda, let me know what type of bling you come up with to put on your RK.

Holly, has the weather made you any busier?

Colleen, how are you and the dredged job and getting back on the wagon?

Well, knock on wood..... the tummy medication seems to be working which is AWESOME.... but the down side is... not matter what, I can't have dairy. I am not sure what made me lactose intolerant.... but at some point along the way with my tummy problems I became that way.... I LOVE CHEESE... and now I can't have it without sever consequences. It is definately an adjustment having to ask for no cheese.... I do forget sometimes and end up trying to scrap it off

So, I had an thought a few months ago.... and it has grown into a possibility now. When I went to Florida last year, I loved it.... as did DH. Well, we have been talking about moving there. We have no reason to stay here..... my kids are grown..... my oldest (who graduates next month as a PILOT) will not be back here to live... the youngest still doesn't care.... he lives with my neighbors and will not even talk to me most day.... unless he wants $. My MIL is gone..... we have no "strings" here.... so I am actively looking for a job in FL. Even though I LOVE my job here.... that is all we have. So... I am looking.... and we are planning. I want a simple life there... just home, dogs, bikes, and DH.

Hi Aaron and Dawn....

I am hanging in there with WW.... I actually see me living like this for life.... having fruits and veggies to count on if I have eaten my alotment. I may not like it if I don't lose this week.... lol. However, it is my fault b/c I have not exercised much.

Well, gotta go... I have a TAX appt tomorrow. Gotta get stuff together.
  • I swear the kids are out to kill me. All the crap we have told them & went threw. Me helping DIL with finding a place. She has now posted on FB that she will be going back to Janesville & they will be getting a divorce. What happened who knows. He is trying to make me believe he is in dark about it all too. They have not even been married for 2 months yet. On top of it looks like there is a problem with the bank account. Not from her but something that I don't think he realized is automatic. So I need to try to talk to bank about it tomorow sometime. Told him if I put hold on account he won't be able to put $ in or out till its figured out.

I had my pre op on Friday. I will be having the Conization prosedure done on Friday. They are putting a rush on the result cuz depending on the results I will have historectomy done on monday but if it comes back with the cells then I will need to go to IA City for a historectomy. My understanding is the hospital here is not equipped to do it with whatever special thing will need to be done. I will be off work for at least 4 weeks. Which is fine with me I need time off with all the stress going on. On Monday my dr will also remove my right ovary as I have been having issues with it & leave the left in so I still get all the hormones that the produce.

I have not told DS about my issues cuz he has enough stuff going on with DIL & his back. Which still not sure if they're gonna give him shots or not or what all they plan on doing. He is also seeing a phycotrist To help him with everything that is going on. The last thing he needs to do is worry about his mom too. He'll be mad at me afterwards but I'd rather that then worrying him more.
  • Dawn, I am sorry u are going through so much. I will keep u in my prayers... Hang in there.
  • Hey chicks - Dawn, i am so sorry about the grief with the kids sometimes seems kid's purpose is to make parents crazy. Best wishes! and with your operation if I don't check in before then.

Tammy - I'm so glad the tummy issue is better except for the no dairy! no cheese, no milk in coffee?? but I guess one has to chose over the other for benefits. The thoughts on moving sound exciting ! warm year round, who would't love that!

President's Week is what I DREAD retail wise and we're in the thick of it. It's even crazier than Christmas, New Year's and MLK weekend, because it just goes on and on and on (started getting nuts Fri. the 15th and will go through Sunday the 24th)
    Have to go in an hour early today, oh joy. I've got 2 bloody cuts on my left hand, granted they were because I was hurrying, but that means I can't wear bandaids at work (because they might fall off into a sandwich) and I have to be so careful not to knock them because they break open AGAIN and bleed all over.

Hi Reda! and Aaron.

I was doing so well with the first 9 days or so on South Beach and now I'm terrible again. Down to about 2 pairs of jeans that I can wear to work, I hate that!! just 7 or 8 pounds make the difference that I can wear anything in my drawers. I just can't do it. Hopefully I'll have some head change and will be able to soon.