I Accomplished Goal 3 today

• I accomplished Goal 3 on my signature (AGAIN) today and I am knocking on the door to Goal 4.

I am happy to say I believe I am on on track again.
  • congrats to you! thats fantastic
  • That is so great, congratulations!!!
  • That's awesome!! I see goal 4 is to get to 150......SO CLOSE! That's got to feel amazing!
  • Woo hoo congrats! Ring the doorbell too! Lol
  • Woooohoooo!! Awesome!
  • Yay!!! Congrats!
  • Quote: I accomplished Goal 3 on my signature (AGAIN) today and I am knocking on the door to Goal 4.

I am happy to say I believe I am on on track again.
    YES!!!!!! There are TWO things Im really excited about here. 1: AWESOME milestone. YAY!! 2. Your moxie about attacking a re-gain.

Great job!!
  • Congrats !!! Wonderful progress!
  • Thanks Everyone it feels good to finally be in the game again. I hope everyone has a wonderful day on their journey!

chubbiegurl 129? We are going to have to start calling you skinnygurl!

SarahFairhope Good to see you again! It has been a while.
  • Good for you! You inspire me to keep going on this journey. I'm as impressed by your "getting back in the saddle" and sticking with it -- that's so hard to do!
  • GREAT!!!

• Quote: Good for you! You inspire me to keep going on this journey. I'm as impressed by your "getting back in the saddle" and sticking with it -- that's so hard to do!
    Thank you Betsy! It has been hard to get back in the saddle but now that my life is settling down I have been able to get my focus back.
  • awesome!!!
  • Great job!!