Hello Everybody!!

• I'm a 29 yr old female from NY.

I need to get on point w/ my weight immediately! I always say I'm going to start a diet ..at least every 3 weeks and I barely even last a week

I need to get serious w/ this because I'm starting to feel pain in my lower back when a walk more than 2 blocks. And the numbers on the scale do not help at all. 287....

Losing weight will definitely help me feel more confident in being social & in public because for some reason I seem to think that everybody is always looking at me because I'm the heavier person in room. Sad, I know.

With that said..... I Hope this is a beginning of a new me.
  • good luck on your journey
  • Hi Good luck x
  • Hi there! where in NY are you from? The city? I am in Western NY between Rochester and Buffalo. My weight is almost the same as yours so I know how hard it is to get started and what a long journey we have. Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • welcome and good luck on your journey!!!!
  • Hello and welcome! Your diet pattern sounds similar to mine. I lost 30 lbs only to put it back on 6 months later. I am 225, the heaviest i've ever been, and I feel it. I am hoping to get some kind of support system on here, for motivation, meal ideas, etc.
    I, also, constantly feel like people are looking at me, judging me because of my size.
    Feel free to contact me...my username is xxleesa623xx....
    You took the first big step here and you can do the rest! Good luck on your journey!