yahooo

• Ive never been one to go by the BMI...but it just so happened to include in a weight loss tracker app I have....im so excited im no longer obese!!!!! im now classified as overweight..woo hoo gee never thought id be excited about being overweight lmao
  • Good for you!!!!!

It's amazing how labels make us feel. I was at the doctor's office once and went up to pay. The form he used to update my chart was on top of the counter (wasn't happy about that being out for all to see), but he had scrawled across is in capital letters: MORBIDLY OBESE. There evidently wasn't a neat little box he could check. I felt like pond scum. And, of course, because I did, I went home and soothed those feelings by......well, we all know how they got soothed.

So while I tell myself that labels don't matter -- they can be very hurtful. And, earning a better label means a whole lot. I know that I have to lose 50 more pounds just to get down to being considered obese, but I'm really looking forward to being considered obese. Not too many people can say that!
  • Congrats who's that girl

Betsey2013 that stinks!
    But that label will change soon enough. Keep working toward your goal. You can do it!
  • So awesome who's that girl.
  • Awesome progress, way to go!