EASTENDERS - US fans

• I have been watching Eastenders for years and I was so happy to see it on the lineup for BBC America a few years ago. Unfortunately the programmers decided that it was better or cheaper to show top Gear and Kitchen Nightmares all day.

So, now I'm back to watching Eastenders on PBS even though we are about 9 years behind. I would love to have people to discuss the ins and outs of life in Walford.

For UK fans, we are at the point where Kat left town (second time) and Graham was found guilty. Billie and Little Mo are trying to make a go of it and a new Slater is in town.
  • I love Eastenders,started watching it on PBS in the early 90's.

I traveled a lot to the UK and was shocked to see how behind the PBS episodes were.

I have about 20 episodes on the DVR to catch up on, but I think it's only about 6 years behind.

Such a great show.....nice to watch a show where the characters look like real people.
  • Hi HopeNpray

I love the show and continued watching long after I gave up on the U.S. soaps. It is so cool seeing working class people and I enjoy the bit of comedy that are peppered into the episodes. Alfie Moon is usually good for a smile. Let me know when you catch up. I would love to discuss the show with someone who enjoys it as much as I do.
  • Will do.